What's happening in YOUR randomly generated apocalypse? Part 2!

Electronics of 2. Survivor head torch or concentrated acid are currently my two options for skill gain. And both will chip away at my battery stash that the makeshift welder is going to need.

New game lots of hoards:

Well Archie’s two day trek through the surrounding countryside paid off. In an isolated mansion he found a huge library that had so many books that he had never read. Hopefully some of the answers to his problems will be within their pages.

Seriously, I took a half days walk to a small town that I combed through. Them ‘borrowed’ a car to check out some blank spots on the map. That mansion had the largest library I’ve seen in a long time.

1 Like

Try to build a second one and see if you can’t make a vehicle welding rig out of them. It’s a great solution for a battery-starved survivor. Car batteries hold a lot more charges and you can fill 'em up off gasoline or diesel.

Couldn’t build a welding rig at the time. :frowning: The situation Is better now but I knew that if I could get to a point where battery compartment mod was craftable that I’d be good.

Eh. May not be an option.

Also, what’s this? Why can’t I make it even shorter?

Just found a pick up truck with a six pack of beer in the front seat! I actually laughed,

1 Like

Over I discovered how to make batteries from vinegar, and vinegar from fruit, batteries stopped being a problem. Requires cooking, which is easy to level, and electronics, which is more of a pain.

1 Like

Nothing like finding the ID card you accidentally dropped about a season ago… :slight_smile:

AND HIS NAME IS JOHN CENA
/ear raping music plays/

1 Like

What%20is%20this

Is it supposed to be you punching a Punching bag?

Yup. But the punching bag could not withstand a single blow.

Ah, that explains the rags on the floor…

Eh. Wake up, Neo, the matrix needs a reboot.

1 Like
3 Likes

Dagnabbit. He’s supposed to have a line there.

Bug found, fix submitted.

1 Like

I’m going to sleep, he said… See you in the morning, he said…

what’s going on there @Rose ? Can’t tell from the image.

Well, that dude had returned from a camp job and has just immideately fallen asleep after that. I was like ‘nothing can go wrong’ and departed to sleep in my car.
Guess what I saw in the morning.

Found some military-grade ants in a bunker. What luck!

1 Like