What would your survivor notes be?

Picked up a high ranking soldiers id. Cleaned the umiform real nice. Time to see if i can walk passed that Tank Drone…

And you’re down one companion. Ouch

The tank drone blows you

The most profound thought is one forgotten. I don’t remember where I was going with that

Found a note last night saying:

“Finally have enough guns and ammo. Time to retire to a farm with zlaves to my bidding.”

Creepy AF imo

that will be coincide with my last gameplay session because i found this sketchy cabin filled with slaves… and an indoor farm.

I wonder how many people have starved to death right next to tons of rose bushes? Morons.

Post this in my Chef o’da Woods thread =D

That is the wild edible thread :slight_smile:

“We need Jello…I hate the $h!t…but I swear I would use it like cash use to work. I just KNOW it would go down that way!”

I swear I shot that bunny suit guy. Guess he was a zombie too. Can’t believe the bastard ran over my new girlfriend with his red t-bird…oh…wait. What the…??"

“Locked up a Mi-Go in my basement, been teaching it to swear. If you meet the purple dildo that will call you a c&nt and a d@ckhead in one sentence, leave my boy the f#ck alone!”

Wait, can you actually make Mi-Go’s parrot your characters’ speech?

If yes, this is amazing.

I’ve never tried it myself, but I guess that makes sense. There are documents in the lab that describe similar experiments, so maybe you actually can.