What would your survivor notes be?

And you’re down one companion. Ouch

1 Like

The tank drone blows you

1 Like

The most profound thought is one forgotten. I don’t remember where I was going with that

1 Like

Found a note last night saying:

“Finally have enough guns and ammo. Time to retire to a farm with zlaves to my bidding.”

Creepy AF imo

that will be coincide with my last gameplay session because i found this sketchy cabin filled with slaves… and an indoor farm.

I wonder how many people have starved to death right next to tons of rose bushes? Morons.

Post this in my Chef o’da Woods thread =D

That is the wild edible thread :slight_smile:

“We need Jello…I hate the $h!t…but I swear I would use it like cash use to work. I just KNOW it would go down that way!”

I swear I shot that bunny suit guy. Guess he was a zombie too. Can’t believe the bastard ran over my new girlfriend with his red t-bird…oh…wait. What the…??"

“Locked up a Mi-Go in my basement, been teaching it to swear. If you meet the purple dildo that will call you a c&nt and a d@ckhead in one sentence, leave my boy the f#ck alone!”

3 Likes

Wait, can you actually make Mi-Go’s parrot your characters’ speech?

If yes, this is amazing.

I’ve never tried it myself, but I guess that makes sense. There are documents in the lab that describe similar experiments, so maybe you actually can.

“i dont remember boston having only 3 houses but ok i guess”

4 Likes

Note to Self:

Make Braziers

Or Else you will be like me

:
“No gun?
No equipment?
You’re still safer than you think.
What did David use to kill Goliath?
You think their skulls are any stronger?
Rest assured, they’re not.”

4 Likes

“I’ve made some pipe bombs. Hope I can test it.”

1 Like

something%20Dole :
“I put my Idols on a stake,
Tied them down,
And walked away…
All so I could Begin Again.”

“Found some pipe bombs in a puddle o goo…on second thought…think I’ll just leavem where I foundem…”

my Note would be “if you Reading This I am probably Dead or worse”

1 Like

Hahahahaha :laughing:

“The spoon is a lie”

“If you’re having a hard time with a big obstacle, get something bigger than it up to speed and watch the fireworks.”
“Even with both arms and legs lost I still managed to get back to base… be the worm.”
“That which is found in darkness often cannot function in the light.”