What are your best/strange/funny/WTF survivor's notes you found?

Found one in a evac shelter with this…

I feel sorry for the guy.

My favorites are"

“Some of the bridges, they’re right next to each other, right? If you see something up ahead one of those, just careen through to the other side. My van was long enough t obridge right across!”

“Is robbing a bank easier or harder now that all the guards are undead?”

"Is robbing a bank easier or harder now that all the guards are undead?"
At least they don't use guns.

“This apocalypse will be good for the US financial crisis”

“Is that one pharmaceutical company gonna come out with a, like, cure for this anytime soon?”

“I… I just put a muffler onto a… nail gun.”

“My friend gave me lit dynamite, but it hasn’t exploded yet… I don’t think that’s supposed to happen. God help us.”

“DINT ATE THE MUSHROM”*,

“Fuck aerodynamics, I want another engine!”**,

“Po p y fl ow er s don t ea at them”***,

“All I’ve got is this keg full of beer and an appetite. Come at me apocalypse!”****

-THOSE AIN’T THE SHROOMS I WANTED!*

-I like this kid’s enthusiasm!**

-Poor sod. What happens if you even eat those mutated poppy flowers anyway?***

-He won’t last a minute in the apocalypse…****

I think I MET the beer keg guy. The good news is he finished the keg. The bad news is he turned into a zombie, still walking around wielding the keg, and I shot him. It is my keg now.

“Guns too loud. Crossbows too long. Running is best.”

[quote=“TheMightyHercules, post:5, topic:10599”]“All I’ve got is this keg full of beer and an appetite. Come at me apocalypse!”****

[/spoiler][/quote]

Reference to “Cell”, Stephen King’s book where the action takes place in post-apocalyptic New England infested by zombies? At least the scene of fight about keg of beer and winner walking along the highway is pretty well etched in my memory.

I MET HIM TOO! He was a crawler zombie. I was curious how he got around as good as he did (especially as a crawler) with an empty keg in his pocket…but if he was wielding it…that almost raises more questions.

The keg was tied to his back so it couldn’t stand up, is here’s guess and probably why he was a crawler zombie ~miaow

Maybe he got very drunk and decided to make a beer hat, before making a small miscalculation…

“I left a stash of rechargeable batteries in my safe and apparently the goddamn zombie Tooth Fairy has taken them all.”

“I can wear three backpacks! Fuck, I’m good.”

“Something wrong, with cars…, ram, and,. my spedometer read six hundred.,.thousand can’t feel lungs,”

“This thing isn’t a car any more. It’s just a fucking mountain of metal on wheels, which I live in.”

1 Like

Ekarus’ R.M.C.C. in a nutshell…

Ekarus’ R.M.C.C. in a nutshell…[/quote]
or flame solar roller

“I made mushroom babies. My arms hurt. I hurt. I had mushroom babies. They are growing now.”

“I am one with the plants”

“imagine if this spread to, like, Australia. Zombie kangaroos. Haha…”

Amusingly, if found the “Is robbing a bank easier or harder now that all the guards are undead?” inside one of the bank vaults.

found another amusing one

“got into a prison with a halligan bar, makes me wonder how they kept the prisoners inside”

I just found a note in a house outside a bathroom door that read " The bricks of this bathroom look like a face. Haha… It’s all that I can focus on. At least let me shit before you break down the door. Please…" I’ve never seen this one before so it might be a mod I have.

Nah, I’ve seen it before.