What would your survivor notes be?

“it is with the greatest risk i survived this long, only to be mauled by a shatty brutes…”

“This piece of paper is property of Reynold I. Pepperbottom.
Please return this piece of paper at once.”

You see on this cave wall the following, seemingly scratched into the stone by claws.
|=|]/"[//+|/-=|"-+|"

“Welp, I have ran out of cookies and bacon. Time to jump off a cliff.”

This piece of paper looks to be fresh out of the copying machine.
01010100 01101000 01100101 00100000 01110010 01101111 01100010 01101111 01110100 01110011 00100000 01101000 01100001 01110110 01100101 00100000 01110111 01101111 01101110 00101110

"Sex, Drugs and Rock & Roll!! YEAH!!!..well, I have the drugs. The rock & roll on my mp3 player …oh good lord why must those swimmer zombie ladies look so nice T_T "

You find an assortment of notes in a bloody bandit camp full of slaughtered thugs and bounty hunters. The corpses seem quite fresh and it is the early morning.

They all say something along the lines of getting a few of their limbs stolen in the dark, and then saying that it was probably just their imagination, as their bleeding wounds color each note a saturated reddish brown.

“Sombude sole haf mi hed in darkc. I theeng it gust mi imajinashn”

"Apparently, all my life I have actually been a man-nugget with only one arm and I was dreaming that I was a parkour artist all along. For some reason, all of my completely natural nubs have spontaneously started bleeding profusely, so I should get it ch

I T s e EM s I` M Ac TU A ll y A K w A A

QU AD B
Q U AD R A
QUADRI D l
QUADRIPL £
QU"

The paper you are looking at has obviously been in the rain but instead of writing the note is simply ripped into the paper by what looks like finger bones.

“!DOOT!”

Somehow the insides of the O’s and D stay in place and every time you read it your ears hurt making you deaf and a skeleton digs itself out of the ground nearby.

1 Like

“Ph’nglui mglw’nafh Cthulhu R’lyeh wgah’nagl fhtagn”

I require milk. And neco waffers. And…Your blood.

Reads notes from a diary found in evac shelter: “Zombies are attracted to light. If you set a large enough fire they will burn themselves.”

Starts small fire on bench surrounded by concrete in a mall courtyard. Runs off into the darkness. Watches Zombies burning… suddenly entire courtyard is engulfed in flames. Mall is on fire! Nooooooooo! Everything is burning!

Makes note in evac diary: “Fire is bad.”

1 Like

Pregnant female vampire that works in a candy shop? :wink:

“I woke up this morning with the strangest of urges…for things to eat…”

1 Like

“Beware, area controlled by attack ferret.”

1 Like

“Who knew eyes had SO much meat and fat? in them. I wonder if it’s from whatever makes them float?”

1 Like

Spider lady from waist down.

I told them to be quiet, that this was my quiet place. They can’t see you here, and with enough bodies they can’t smell you either.
Its simple, if you hear a noise you didn’t make hide in the bodies and hold your breath.
I told them to be quiet, they didn’t listen. Now I’m hiding under them and its been months since I felt this warm.

2 Likes

some weirdos telling me to run away when you see lasers crossing your face, at first i don’t believe it but then i realize that is what happen to me if you found this note.

I listened to the screaming for hours. I didn’t move and barely breathed. Right outside my window.
Now they’re inside my living room, right outside the door. I’m glad I have a window nearby, goodbye

ding ding ding ding They keep beating on and I keep repairing the door. I’m almost out of metal and their digging through the walls…I should have thought of something else. I’m dead by my hand or their’s now. At least I have one last chance to do something right.

“Grow stuff. Grow a whole LOT of stuff. That crap you set to grow will be your dinner in a few months. Seems like a long way off until you get there and all you have is a damn bottle of mustard.”

1 Like

It’s hard to believe I’ve lived off of cat for this long, I never would have thought they had so much meat on 'em

3 Likes

“I ate Dog Meat. The only regret I have is that I ate him too slow.”

Picked up a high ranking soldiers id. Cleaned the umiform real nice. Time to see if i can walk passed that Tank Drone…