What would you do, if you had to poo?

Seriously, I would die from dehydration in the Cataclysm world because I’m lactose intolerant, can’t handle junk food or grease. That is, if these symptoms were more brutally realistic.
So, just imagine yourself or your character in this world and how much crap would hit the fan.

Well, I would die on day 1 probably.

I’d probably make it to day 1-2 (3 if lucky)

While it would be really tough for me to take on zombies, (especially with a pocket knife) I have pretty good dodging skills, and my adrenaline kicks in pretty quickly if I get scared enough. :stuck_out_tongue:
Not to mention I qualify for the light step trait. (rank 2) I’ve been called a ninja before for being able to sneak up on people.

However once a acid zombie or shocker zombie appears I’m pretty much dead. (Hulk would be overkill.)

So yeah I could survive for a bit, but once I’m spotted by a special zombie I’m pretty much dead.

(Edit: Yes I know there is no such thing as rank 2 skills but I’m pretty good at making next to no noise when moving on certain surfaces. That being said I’d probably also have 25% less hitpoints and a glass jaw :confused: )

Well the first thing I would do is run around on roads and forests in the middle of nowhere in till I randomly dead military people/scientists/drug dealers, so a long time

Cry to the C DDA devs.

I’d say I would survive to day 5 tops.

I live on the west coast side of the US, so in the event that the government survived I’d probably be in the (more) safe zone. :stuck_out_tongue:

i would live probably 2 days during the summer, 1/2 a day in the winter, one of the disadvantages of living in a desert is that you never get rain, its scorching hot always, and where i live during the winter it never gets above 40*F. however if i somehow found a water source and got away from the city i would live maybe 20-30 days in summer and a unknown amount of time in the winter (zombies would be slowed by the cold, water would be there, and the extra water coming in the form of snow would also help, but the lack of a shelter would kill me slowly so i couldn’t say how long i’d live)

Right now I’d be probably dead on day 1. Disabled, no stuff, and a cold…

If I start from home I could do well, tiny town and good equipment, plus nearby farm animals and fields.

I’m 6’ 5" and roughly the size and shape of a refrigerator. I’ve spent decades going toe to toe with riot police and I’m still here to talk about it, so I think I’d do okay in a zombie apocalypse. I also spent a year homeless, living in a tent and drifting around the country, so my survival skills are pretty good. On one memorable occasion I got stuck in a swamp during a heat wave and ran out of water. I was forced to rely on a trick I learned in a survival book of tying socks around my ankles and walking through the dewy grass in the early morning so I could suck the moisture from them. Sadly I had no clean socks. :frowning:

Yes, it tasted as bad as you imagine. Maybe worse.

[quote=“NoJusticeNoPeace, post:11, topic:6036”]I’m 6’ 5" and roughly the size and shape of a refrigerator. I’ve spent decades going toe to toe with riot police and I’m still here to talk about it, so I think I’d do okay in a zombie apocalypse. I also spent a year homeless, living in a tent and drifting around the country, so my survival skills are pretty good. On one memorable occasion I got stuck in a swamp during a heat wave and ran out of water. I was forced to rely on a trick I learned in a survival book of tying socks around my ankles and walking through the dewy grass in the early morning so I could suck the moisture from them. Sadly I had no clean socks. :frowning:

Yes, it tasted as bad as you imagine. Maybe worse.[/quote]

Dang. At least you got socks. (?

Here, tiny town, but i live in the most populated part. :I
My grandpa has a little building with A LOT of tools and good stuff on the back, so it depends. My house is very defendable, and i could jump to my neighbour’s house if i get surrounded. (But i am not very athletic, i just say that i can). If i stay on my house i could survive a few days, until i had to obviously move to the countryside. I don’t know how that’d be, tough. So i guess four days top. But hunger will make me try to move fast, so three. :I

If I could make it to my dads house, I would probably live about 5-9 days, but then again, my dad lives in London, so my Granddads house would probably be a better choice.

My granddad has a wood axe, a hacksaw, a shed full of tools and a entire pushcart full of alcohol. The kitchen has some stuff in it, and the neighbors are all about 78 years old average.

I would last Whatever time it takes me to notice plus approximately 1.9 seconds.

I think that i would survive for a few weeks or even more as i have a M1911 pistol and a good car and im also quite fit and im also dangerous in close quarters (MMA for the win) and i also have a forest right next to my house (On the outside of a city in israel) which wouldnt have zombies (or horrible zombears as there are no bears here)

Q–>Y–>Y.

Considering my father was still alive, I would go to his friend’s house as I live in the country - if you think America is ridiculous in terms of weaponry laws think again - farmers are permitted to buy a box of 25 standard (not birdshot/ratshot) shotgun shells for £10. It’s absolutely ridiculous. With my Dad’s friend’s four shotguns’ help I might be able to survive 4 days or so. If I couldn’t find it I would probably grab a sledgehammer from my tool-shed and meet up with my friends for the ultimate defence build.

I would probably die whilst not hearing the moans of a zombie brute behind me whilst I’m listening to some pumping wubs. That’s how I’d like to die, but if it actually happened I’d probably die in a really shitty way… like diarrhoea. [size=5pt]SEE WHAT I DID THERE? No? Okay…[/size]

If I’m at home when the world shits the bed I’d probably last a fair amount of time. I have a bolt action .22 w/ 15 rnd cap, pump action 12 gauge w/ 6 rnd cap, a Romanian WASR(AK knock-off) w/ several 30 rnd mags, Springfield XD45 w/ 14 rnd cap, and a keltec PF9 w/ 8 rnd cap, plus about 1500 total rounds of ammo. For food I have plenty in the freezer so I’d eat well for the first few days, then I’d be stuck with maybe a couple weeks worth of freeze dried food.

I can get to my roof fairly easily, either by climbing up on the guard rail on my back deck or climbing the ladder up to the attic. Unfortunately, like most houses these days, my house simply isn’t designed for defense, but at least we don’t have big bay windows or anything like that.

Considering that my roommate was an apprentice blacksmith and has some pretty sweet weaponry lying around the house (thick, heavy blades, no less!), I’d feel okay on the weaponry front, but food and water, that’s another matter. There’s a river nearby, but it’s pretty polluted, and I somehow doubt we’d be the first people to get to the stores to get food, so they’d be pretty cleaned out. Once the power went down, things would get harsh, fast.

On the bright side, I live in a state that’s got a low population density, so I’m not looking at millions of reanimated dead between me and the best ways out of town. Because screw staying in town, I’m heading north to where my crazy ass survivalist friends live…

Well, if I factored in my own BMI versus maximum dead lift capacity as well as various armaments (10 year old katanas in the attic) as well as the possible lack of electricity (better eat that ice cream now), I’d last a few hours. Two days tops.