What would you do, if you had to poo?

Living in Georgia has its perks,I have a reliable 9mm pistol with about 25 rounds of ammunition for it, and a pawn shop about 5-10 minutes down the road that sells guns as well, so that’s guns and ammo solved for a good 10-15 days. The town I live in also has only about 200 people, so zombies wouldn’t be too much of a problem. The main thing that’d kill me would likely be the lack of a reliable, plentiful food source, I mean, I have a couple of small gardens out back, but those take forever to grow, and once the local Ingles is looted for all the canned goods i can drive back with…

I’d say about 5 months top, maybe 20 days if I have to go to Athens.

maybe i have good place considering that i will be in my house, i am in small town in poland suronded with forest from all sides
near my house i got 3 megamarkets and few shops alslo, factory what have brick wall with barbed wire, realy nice place because it have heavy tools, materials and its good for defense alslo my house is good to defense because from south east and north i have brick wall with barbed wire from west i have long blocks so just board up windows so i am safe with only i will need to build a gate at south alslo my friend have junkyard in his garden and home so scrap, wood and other materials are no problem only problem is lack of proper weapons (only few big kitchen knifes with some bricks and bashing weapons) and electicity (closest place where i can get solar panels is 1002km in other town)
but i will die quick because i am bad at fighting and i sleep realy loud my best skills are sneaking, planing, and i know how to use PC and i am not bad with speaking

[move]so i will die by negotiating with a zombie bashing my door [/move]