What was my ban reason?

This pretty much confirms that this person is a troll there is no other explanation why they would be banned from so many places for the same type of behaviour.

Aside from generally behaving like an aā€¦ole having some serious impulsive behavior control issues or some kind of disorder, you mean?

Yikes, well hopefully we donā€™t see em again lol

This thread was quite a treat.

But really guys isnā€™t Slingring a microcosm of the game itself? Isnā€™t the brainless, repetitive hurling of insults zombie-like behavior? Isnā€™t the persistent re-appearance in different settings and different accounts a bit like revivication? Is it too far to say Slingring is DDA, a perfect representation of the nasty and churlish world you find yourself lost within? I think Slingring should be added to the game, an unofficial mascot of sorts.

8 Likes

Careful. If you stare into the abyss too long like that you may find it staring back one day.

1 Like

Iā€™ve stared into the Abyss enough times that now Iā€™m the one staring back.

The Abyss is honestly pretty underrated, very cushy and nice. Everyoneā€™s just so scared because ā€˜ah thing is looking at me in dark must be bad!ā€™

I wonder if that recent very annoying Github-Issue spam was from Slingringā€¦
On the other hand, Iā€™m not sure s-/he could pull something like that off.

No, this is Slingringā€™s work

Ohā€¦

Sounds about right given how he acted above. Oof. I hope has a better demeanor in real life scenarios because such low patience and an attitude like that can cause many an issue with life.

Just imagine meeting that guy working customer serviceā€¦

I vote not immortalizing a dick. If someone makes an NPC based on him, make it with no reference to his name. Notoriety is as good as respect to some people, after all.

6 Likes

So I followed that link to the issue he opened on the github and saw how he got told to actually follow the guidelines when submitting an issue, then he went to SomeDeadGuyā€™s tileset github and got told the same thing about an issue he opened there. Finally he changed his github bio to read:

ā€œcdda mods arent nice to me and i report a legit issue but they mute meā€

Guys, please stop bullying slingring :laughing:

1 Like

Itā€™s really rare to see so much (unintentional) self-irony in such small amount of spaceā€¦ Beautiful.

2 Likes

idk slingring was chill af he just got the dev mod classic of ā€˜why was I mutedā€™ and then getting warned for it. never saw him on fancord, but heā€™s mad chillin

Yeah, what a chill dude image

Good thing there are people arguing on their behalf, theyā€™re such a swell person and all.

Wellā€¦

Being racist (or however you want to put this) is not ā€œbeing chillā€ from my point of view.

While I canā€™t verify this sentence and have to trust kevin.grenade on this one, I saw some of his other behavior (some pointed out by TheMurderUnicorn) which wasnā€™t ā€œchillā€ either.
Some more of it is in the quote just above your post (while I canā€™t be sure that this account and at least one other were him either, it fit his text-pattern).

Very hard to believe if you read this thread.

1 Like