What sort of survivor are you?

How about a drink?
“Here’s to not dying with everyone else”

‘How has it come to that you do not shoot first and still alive?’

[spoiler][quote=“bahihs, post:8, topic:8028”]What can change the nature of a man?[/quote]

THE QUESTION IS MEANINGLESS.[/spoiler]

THE QUESTION IS MEANINGLESS.[/spoiler][/quote]

“If there is anything I have learned in my travels across the Planes, it is that many things may change the nature of a man. Whether regret, or love, or revenge or fear - whatever you believe can change the nature of a man, can. I’ve seen belief move cities, make men stave off death, and turn an evil hag’s heart half-circle. This entire Fortress has been constructed from belief. Belief damned a woman, whose heart clung to the hope that another loved her when he did not. Once, it made a man seek immortality and achieve it. And it has made a posturing spirit think it is something more than a part of me.”

Okay, time for a different perspective. Describe one of your survivors in a coherent sentence of 5-10 words.

I’m a mycus-eatin’ bionic-installin’ zombie-punchin’ god.

The classiest and most stylish bitch in existence.

I know a few people who say that in the bar every Friday night.
Edit: Oh yes description, um sick of dealing with the Apocalypse?

Obviously going to die, gruesomely.

He didn’t die. He just went to conquer hell.

This is about my last survivor that died in a car crash explosion when he hit a tree. Bastard was so OP that he used to do the J-9 unarmed and naked with Hulks instead of jabberwocks. Guess the game got tired of his exploits lol.

Would really rather just point a gun at any passerby I see, and tell them to keep walking the way they were going until I can’t see them. Then I’d lower my gun and continue on. Nobody can be trusted, especially in a situation like that.
I wish this wasn’t the kind of person I am

[quote=“chefvordivask, post:30, topic:8028”]Would really rather just point a gun at any passerby I see, and tell them to keep walking the way they were going until I can’t see them. Then I’d lower my gun and continue on. Nobody can be trusted, especially in a situation like that.
I wish this wasn’t the kind of person I am[/quote]

A young maid, and a friend to those in need.

Former surgeon, severe introvert, hugely goal-driven. Willing to utilize bionic/mutagenic means of survival. Extensively planned out every detail of how. This is about survival, not about saving humanity.

My latest survivor.

“I am the biggest, meanest, baddest mother–OH GOD OW”.

And one last thing on the questions front:
When you next wake, you will have slept for three months, the cataclysm has happened, it is evening and you are opposite a survivor at a camp-site. What is the survivor doing?

Threatening me at gunpoint for my amazingly stylish suit - but soon I’ll teach them how to act in a civil manner.

*points mininuke launcher

gimme that necktie or we ll both be sorry (still need that coulour)

The survivor is trying to figure out if I am dead and they can safely loot my corpse. Imagine their surprise when I manage to get the first noise out of that throat in three months.

THEN YOU LEARNT A FALSE LESSON, BROKEN ONE.

“Okay, time for a different perspective. Describe one of your survivors in a coherent sentence of 5-10 words.”

A scoundrel who has finally obtained an almost unlimited freedom to do whatever the hell he wants.

For unfortunate Harv’s short description: Engineer’s mind in a faultily repaired body. Used to build things because he liked to, now he does it because no-one else can.