Current Equipment Challenge!

So I’m new and I would like to try a challenge: BE IN THE GAME!

So first off you gen a world with NO MODS.

Then you play ‘missed’ in custom character menu (default settings), edit your character however you want, but your profession will be survivor. Make the character be… You.

now go play then go to debug mode. Here is when it gets interesting:

take off all the things your character have away. When you are totally naked with nothing in your inventory, put in ALL the things you got right now, and I mean only the things you’re wearing.

So let’s see: How long would YOU survive an actual apocalypse, alone? :slight_smile:

I only have a Jersey top and a jersey shorts, no shoes. So… wish me luck! xD

I got socks underpants and a compression top . I also am wearing my headset… thats all.

Id survive just fine because of my awesome stats.

By ‘Default’ settings do you mean 8/8/8/8?

Either way I’m going to try this challenge out.

Grey Work Pants (Closest Thing to Sweat Pants),T-shirt,Socks, & Watch… I have some hopes for myself…

Could it be possible for me to use the items that is right next to me? (Grabbing Distance)
If so I have a Flashlight,Phone, & Multi-Tool/Swiss Army Knife aswell.

Hahahaha, I always make myself in the cataclysm.
Considering how I played lately, I would not survive. At all.

Me in my current state? I just took off my backpack, it’s at my feet and so in the same tile as me.

I have a backpack, a medkit, a swiss army knife, two lighters (78 and 100 fuel), one refillable lighter (0), sunscreen, disinfectant, a long string, one aluminum tin of tea, and one tablet pc (about 80 battery charge).

Breifs (fits), tshirt, sandals (fits) and cotton pants (fits).

I’m still fucked over for clothing and a weapon, but dang do I have a good gear start B) (and I start in summer! WOO). This backpack is in fact the beginnings of an irl bug-out kit.

Died the first hour I got outside. Got too interested in getting some booze at the bar. When I got out I got ripped off by a manhack. I should’ve screenshotted that one for my first “personal” death in Cata xD

What’s on Rivet right now? I think I’d be well prepared for the Cataclysm:

Old steeltoe boots with the toecaps worn down to bare metal, socks, guy jeans (cause pockets are better than cute embroidery), belt, underwear, bra, undershirt, awesome red suspenders, three earrings, and a barrette.

Wallet, change, smartphone, too many keys, emergency tampon, lip balm, a roll and a half of antacids, two Bic lighters, Zippo lighter, half a pack of Lucky Strikes in an ancient Altoids tin, mostly empty Sneak-a-Toke, most of a pack of Top papers, stainless folding pocket knife, glucagon kit (not for me - my father’s diabetic and so I keep it on me at all times when I’m going to visit/visiting/have visited that day), mini Maglight in a nylon holster on my belt, folding Gerber multitool in a separate belt holster, and an Outdoor Life branded belt pouch containing a composite firestriker and earbuds for my phone.

This thread just made me realize how much crap I carry around on a daily basis, and I don’t even carry a purse.

[quote=“Rivet, post:8, topic:10007”]What’s on Rivet right now? I think I’d be well prepared for the Cataclysm:

Old steeltoe boots with the toecaps worn down to bare metal, socks, guy jeans (cause pockets are better than cute embroidery), belt, underwear, bra, undershirt, awesome red suspenders, three earrings, and a barrette.

Wallet, change, smartphone, too many keys, emergency tampon, lip balm, a roll and a half of antacids, two Bic lighters, Zippo lighter, half a pack of Lucky Strikes in an ancient Altoids tin, mostly empty Sneak-a-Toke, most of a pack of Top papers, stainless folding pocket knife, glucagon kit (not for me - my father’s diabetic and so I keep it on me at all times when I’m going to visit/visiting/have visited that day), mini Maglight in a nylon holster on my belt, folding Gerber multitool in a separate belt holster, and an Outdoor Life branded belt pouch containing a composite firestriker and earbuds for my phone.

This thread just made me realize how much crap I carry around on a daily basis, and I don’t even carry a purse.[/quote]

okay, you win.
I just got a pair of boxers on me, nothing else=[

Let’s see.
Wearing a t-shirt, shorts and very worn hiking shoes.
In grabbing distance: A small backpack, pocket knife, screwdriver, mag glass, 1,5lt bottle of water (1/5 full), cell phone, permanent marker, cash card, laptop, electrical science textbook, internal combustion engines textbook. I will also count my mountain bicycle as valid, loyaly waiting for me in the next room - 4 meters away.

No meds or weapons available but i think i have a chance if i can outrun them with the bike.

Ok, i’ll make my inventory to do this later.

Current things: Shirt, pants, underwear, socks, i would say some weird flip flops but i’ll just keep my dignity and say shoes, and a hoodie.

Stuff: My phone, and i got my cat next to me, but no way that she is going into the game, when she dies i’ll suicide. Hmm… i don’t have anything else. Oh oh.

Grabbing distance: Bottle, a big flashlight, lots of cables and chargers that could be used as string, a weirdly shaped metal thing that i use to move sticks in the fireplace, sticks, a lot of bags, and that’s it. Wish me luck!

Oh well, if grabbing distance is permissible I’ve got a loaded Colt Trooper mark III with most of a box of ammunition and a pair of speedloaders, a M6 bayonet, an axe handle, an Acer notebook computer, and a bong. Oh, and a pitbull.

I’d be armed better than 90% of our professions.

Rivet could you please come save me?

Sure! It’s always good to have walking food supplies traveling companions for emergency rations companionship!

Well, to be really honest, better to be eaten by zombies!

Looks like I’m investing in belt storage space. This is good idea, Rivet. I borrow it.

[quote=“Rivet, post:8, topic:10007”]What’s on Rivet right now? I think I’d be well prepared for the Cataclysm:

This thread just made me realize how much crap I carry around on a daily basis, and I don’t even carry a purse.[/quote]

I’m pretty sure that having to track that much stuff within my jeans/hoodie would drive me insane.

Anyhow I got a hoodie, a long sleeved shirt, a pair of some type of slip-on shoes, and jeans. A marvelous selection of keys, a smartphone, my wallet, and a backpack with a bunch of crayons, lotsa paper, an utility knife, super glue, and fancy mirrored sunglasses. I also got the laptop that I’m using right now, don’t forget that one.

If you carry around as much crap as I do on a daily basis, you have to start finding new ways to carry it before you run out of pockets entirely.

Hmm. Given I always carry a backpack with first aid, cell phone charger, duct tape, gloves, sunglasses, medical facemask, paracord, a few basic tools, and a mini survival kit…

Only challenge would be I’m dressed for Texas, not New England. o3o

Meh. New England has been like Texas lately. Just switch to a summer start.

I’ve usually got a laptop or two in my backpack and a cell phone as far as odd things go, and I’m wearing cargo pants today. Haven’t been carrying much interesting things lately. If we’re counting everything in arm’s reach right now I’ve got radios, mp3 players, consoles an lots and lots of copper wire around me for fun stuff. Ooh, and my office chair. That bonus drag-around storage is fun.