What kills you the most?

Got him with a pocket knife with the help of a flaming bush, then leading him into a house then killing it.

Challenge accomplished. Bring on the J-9.

[quote=“FunsizeNinja123, post:41, topic:6006”]Got him with a pocket knife with the help of a flaming bush, then leading him into a house then killing it.

Challenge accomplished. Bring on the J-9.[/quote]

Frickin’ dropbox isn’t working with img tags

You’re on the same square as the highlighted J.

Last time I ran someone through this they killed 'em all and only took one hit. Feel free to speculate as to how that someone qualified for the Challenge.

Righty ho. But… I’ll do this later.

I DIDN’T KNOW WHAT THE J-9 WAS HOLY CHEESE

1 - studpidity
2 - bordom
3 - shocking zombies
4 - taking quests from stupid NPCS in the woods (if its a jabberwock quest it spawns them on the map space next to you sometimes)
5 - NPC with shotgun

you are lucky for me every time npc weld a soldering iron only 1 time npc used pneumatic rifle what is awesome weapon because rock are common and in desert map rocks are everywhere

Probs zombie dogs, then Zombears, then Wolves since they love ripping my arms off when I am injured or when I’m just holding down a directional button trying to get somewhere and before you know it I’m bleeding from everywhere because some damn wolves ate me while I was running.

Either my own stupidity, or SUDDENLY 150 ZOMBIES!

Zombie children…

SMGs in labs getting a bunch of lucky shots on me always seem to kill me. Second is copbots when I don’t expect them and I usually go 90% melee. Being able to two shot hulks then turning around a corner and being stun baton’d to death by three robots is something everyone should experience.

Shift+Del on the Cataclysm folder whenever a formidably superior version shows up.

Overconfidence, generally.

Sure, I have one torso HP, but no one’s going to hurt me until I get back to… <A wild zombie appears!>

Shit.

Everything that leaps.
Cougars, feral hunters, dogs.

Moose. Moose. Even with a zweihander now and a couple hundred fire hardened arrows. Those damn moose. They don’t even fall for my defensive pits. Zombears jumping in through windows while I sleep is a problem too.

Reinforce doors and windows.

I firmly believe that it’s absurd how common hostile wildlife is. I can’t even go outside my front door without seeing at least 1 moose (that then proceeds to aggro for no reason), at least 1 bear (often 2), and several wolves. I’m not even near a forest or anything.

[quote=“sting_auer, post:55, topic:6006”]I firmly believe that it’s absurd how common hostile wildlife is. I can’t even go outside my front door without seeing at least 1 moose (that then proceeds to aggro for no reason), at least 1 bear (often 2), and several wolves. I’m not even near a forest or anything.[/quote] Do you have animal discord trait?

I do,this causes animals to seige my house if I spend too much time there.

I suppose the number 1 top killer for me is zombie dogs,they come out of no where while your not paying attention and proceed to tear you apart until you notice you are dying rather quickly.

NPC’s intentionally aggravating all moose in the vicinity.

If it’s just me, I have no problem with moose. I don’t get close enough for them to turn from disinterested to buttmad about my existence. But NPC’s have this impressive and awe-inspiring outlook on life that ALL THINGS THAT MOVE AND BREATHE MUST BE AGGRESSIVELY ELIMINATED.

Usually with things like oxygen tanks!

[quote=“blazing glory, post:56, topic:6006”][quote=“sting_auer, post:55, topic:6006”]I firmly believe that it’s absurd how common hostile wildlife is. I can’t even go outside my front door without seeing at least 1 moose (that then proceeds to aggro for no reason), at least 1 bear (often 2), and several wolves. I’m not even near a forest or anything.[/quote] Do you have animal discord trait?

I suppose the number 1 top killer for me is zombie dogs,they come out of no where while your not paying attention and proceed to tear you apart until you notice you are dying rather quickly.[/quote]

I do not have animal discord, nor do I have animal empathy.

All it takes is one wolf attacking me and suddenly every single animal in the area is aggroed (even freaking WEASELS get the “aggro” tag!).

[quote=“sting_auer, post:58, topic:6006”][quote=“blazing glory, post:56, topic:6006”][quote=“sting_auer, post:55, topic:6006”]I firmly believe that it’s absurd how common hostile wildlife is. I can’t even go outside my front door without seeing at least 1 moose (that then proceeds to aggro for no reason), at least 1 bear (often 2), and several wolves. I’m not even near a forest or anything.[/quote] Do you have animal discord trait?

I suppose the number 1 top killer for me is zombie dogs,they come out of no where while your not paying attention and proceed to tear you apart until you notice you are dying rather quickly.[/quote]

I do not have animal discord, nor do I have animal empathy.

All it takes is one wolf attacking me and suddenly every single animal in the area is aggroed (even freaking WEASELS get the “aggro” tag!).[/quote]

I find that for some reason wolves don’t attack me,they just follow me and retreat a little if I head their direction,until I get fed up and chase them and plaster their insides on some wall.

They track you for a while until they get an advantage.

My own ∞ propulsion devices. Once you reach Mach 7 it gets hectic and turns get valuable.