What kills you the most?

if i remember right they’re a little faster than you, although i have 1/2 speed on because why not and havn’t played in normal speed in a while cause i suck (2X spawn with 1/2 speed is kinda fun, only thing that really scares me that is undead is the zoose and zombear)

Wild animals kill are the most common cause of my death… Cougars, Moose, dogs, wolves. I just cannot survive for more than a few days without some predator taking me out, or leaving me bleeding without rags or bandages that I bleed to death.

I just started playing after many, many months away from the game, so I think I just need to lrn2playnoob

1.mi-go, mi-go is realy strong, fire is to weak, mele is nothing and guns without some skill are useless alslo have long sight (almost like player) and its fast (almost like player too) at least is still possible to run away if you do not have pain
2. moose, these blood thristy demons can and will chase you for untold miles of zombie flooded land
3.skeleton and skeleton dog, just hard to hit these things
4.greed, sometimes i can run in middle of horde just for few common things
5.boredom, last time i was safe in my lab with food and water supply for years (4 fridges full of meat, 2 30 galon barrels of clean water, some canned food and beer) and safehouse is in middle of zombie horde i was bored by waiting so i decided to go outside

this, and for the reason stated. always, always. almost every time. skeletons. that and occasionally zombie dogs or zombears. I remember one occasion when I died, I was trying to clear vehicles from the road with C4 and didnt know that you had to drop or throw the C4 after arming it. I assumed it would set the C4 where I wanted it.

My own stupidity.

Shocker zombies and turrets. A Shocker’s stun can leave you vulnerable to the rest of the horde, and the unavoidable pain seriously slows you down. I’ve learned to carry stimulants with me at all times, just in case I run into shockers (since painkillers also slow you down, and are harder to find - coffee and energy cola is easy to find).

Turrets seem pitifully underpowered. They never hit, and do no damage. Right up until they do. Then you go from full health to dead inside of one turn. Never underestimate turrets.

1.Millions upon millions of Mi-Go’s because of the RNG hating me like hell since day 1 of my world.
2.My own turrets which i setup only for them to beep angrily and then they just fill my power armor covered head full of lead.
3.using the dodging bionic on a bridge… with no swimming skills… and against my own turret… -_-

1. Zombie hordes
  2. Mi-Go guarding a precious pile of loot
  3. Turrets

1.Meth and Coke overdose with some whiskey on top.
2. Forgetting I had activated a grenade and not throwing it.

I survived doing that once.

D-9s and moose.

[spoiler]Meese?

it’s moose[/spoiler]

The D-9s always find me when I have absolutely nothing. Then they’re too fast to hit or something and I die immediately.

I’ve had bad luck with mi-gos far too often.
(Strolling through meadow peacefully)
“Hey look! Dead scientists!”
(Goes to loot)
“HEY THERE LITTLE BOY! YOU’RE LOOKIN DELICIOUS! NOM NOM NOM!”
“MY FACE! OH GOD THE PAIN!”

not only you have problems with migo

…Really? Migos are easy. They run when you do too much damage too them, BUT I DON’T LET THEM RUN.

Migos are people, too!
[size=1pt]inb4 i’m banned[/size]

Migos are people, too!
[size=20pt]inb4 i’m banned[/size][/quote]

fixed it for ya

try kill him without good firearm or without good mele/dodge skill and backpack

Challenge accepted. I’ll be back soon.

readies the J-9 challenge in case he comes back intact… next, on Floridian Ninja Warrior!

I’ve spawned in my world, in my starting shelter for this challenge. This is gonna be fun if I survive.