What is your favorite Drug in Cataclysm?

Cataclysm DDA forums: The only place ive ever heard the sentence “meth saves lives” and the person saying it was serious.

Adderall? LSD? Meth? Atomic coffee? This is all useless piece of shit.

MEET THE ADRENALINE INJECTOR!

This is the most badass and OP drug here. The only drug which can be used to get maximum 250 stimulation, which means you get, like, +37 INT and the same for PER. Just by using three of those injectors you can pretty much learn everything inside a library in lesser than 1 hour.
Moreover - you never get addicted to adrenaline.
Moreover - this drug is pretty easy to craft.
Moreover - the effect is very long lasting.
Moreover - can be flushed by Blood Filter CBM
Moreover - every component in craft is renewable (including syringe which is returned when you use this), allowing you to make craploads of them.

I will second adrenaline injector. So cray. But for the day2day I go with nicotine and snacks. Cocaïne and energy cola die heavy reading.

nicotine and codeine and weed. Most commonly used in my plays. I’m sitting on over 200 spare cigs and that’s on several a day habit.

Any painkillers for all of my characters, with weed sometimes replacing them.

Coke and meth for my speedy explosive-tossers.

Liquor for my tanks.

my ultimate book skill grinding set:
5 adrenalines (and 15 or more in storage after effect go out)
30 gallons of atomic coffee
some weed
chocolade pancakes
smores

alslo i use codeine sometimes and if i am lucky a jet injector

in my storage i have realy big amout of all drugs, something over 500 of just cocaine and meth this pile is growing because i do not use drugs

Psychedelic mushrooms. I always used to pick Schizophrenic as a starting trait when I was a nub.

I once had a character that ran into the forest, hurt as hell and starving, found a cabin and foraged mushrooms. Ate them. That, combined with the schizophrenic episodes… The hallucinations were many I tells ya.

Other than that I’d say cocaine or meth. Easy to find, gets you out of crappy situations quickly.