What is your favorite Drug in Cataclysm?

I always thought that Pink Tablets were Estacy.

A double dose of Datura Seeds washed down with a nice Pink Tablet.

Speaking of drugs, it took my dude several hundred units of meth, cocaine, caffeine pill and other stimulants to finally die from overdose.

it only took my bear mutant one bottle of codiene.

Does getting bashed in by a mob of zombies after downing, I think, one adderall, two meth, and one cocaine because the character went to sleep and failed to wake up (log being filled with “Survivor sleep now.” messages) as they were being killed count?

I almost died of an Overdose just Hearing that, How did you do it?

Shouldn’t have taken those caffeine pills that’s where it went wrong. Stick to the blow.

Coffee/Atomic coffee (in raw form: coffeine powder)
Adderall
Xanax (for morale boost)

coffee / atomic coffe i gotta say.

every other drug is pretty situational while drinking coffe isn t bad ever unless you wanna sleep to heal some wounds.

i just never seem to find much coffe powder ^^ i wanna plant coffee but i guess the climate in new england isn t suitable.

Coffee. Yeah, just coffee.

I almost died of an Overdose just Hearing that, How did you do it?[/quote]
Somehow my lightweight trait became substance tolerance after drinking some troglobite mutagen, I think that’s probably the explanation.

But Several Hundred Units of Meth?!? That’s enough to floor the Hulk! Where did you even get that much, If you don’t mind my asking.

The way I accumulated so much drugs was the result of a combination of hoarding all of the drugs I could find and rarely ever using them. Also, It wasn’t just meth, lots of other drugs were needed to get my dude to OD. (The meth maybe made up 150-200 of the units, with the other two drugs being caffeine pills and cocaine.)

The way I accumulated so much drugs was the result of a combination of hoarding all of the drugs I could find and rarely ever using them. Also, It wasn’t just meth, lots of other drugs were needed to get my dude to OD. (The meth maybe made up 150-200 of the units, with the other two drugs being caffeine pills and cocaine.)[/quote]
Meth. Not even 200 times.

are you a Slanneshi cultist?

It’s kinda ironic, I don’t do drugs or alcohol in video games. I just never think to use them, very game that has drugs, you don’t really need them anyways. The most I ever did was keep about 2-3 beers in Fallout New Vegas so I could fast-travel with the slight strength bonus when I looted the crap out of some place.

IRL I’m basically high or drunk every waking moment when I’m not at work and I have 2-3 beers on my desk at all times and I don’t even need the strength bonus.

Poppy Painkiller

Basically, I can stack 50 of them easy. They work rather quickly when I need them too, and are renewable. The only negative about them is that if you use opiates enough, like 4 or so in quick succession to move large stones or deal with a ton of pain, you can get opium addiction, which seems to last a long time, and then after that they become ineffective at dealing with pain at all.

Don’t do drugs, be clean!
Though I take all the bad traits that would make taking them a suicide anyways.

I keep forgetting to use 'em in-game, but from an in-character perspective ChazMoth would totally smoke weed to calm his frayed nerves - hey, it’s the apocalypse, there’s no laws against that stuff anymore.

[quote=“StopSignal, post:58, topic:8776”]Don’t do drugs, be clean!
Though I take all the bad traits that would make taking them a suicide anyways.[/quote]

You’d change your opinion if you got ambushed by a Fast Zombie variant Hulk and all you had on you was a knife and your trusty handful of meth.
Meth saves lives.