What is your favorite Drug in Cataclysm?

I prefer Cannibis but what does everyone else think?

Adderall has pretty good buffs when I was trying to install my first CBM’s Cocaine and/or meth is very good for running away/getting more attaqcks per turn, Canabis is good for a morale buff (and doesn’t seem to be addictive). You can get a small INT buff from cigarettes. If your goal is morale buff tho, try some 'smores. I was quite supprised by that morale buff of around +180. Could have been specific to my character, he REALLY liked them.

ALL THE METH

If we’re talking IRL though, Oxycodone, AKA being wrapped up in cotton wool while being cuddled by 1000 kittens.

Adderall and Cannibis. both useful in there own way. in a pinch meth works, but is not the prefered drug.

A pinch of meth is unmatched as an OH SHIT RUN drug. As soon as I find some, I always keep a hit on me and hope I don’t have to use it.

For more general use, though? Coffee. A couple cups will rival Adderall in the Int bonus granted, coffee powder is very common, and caffeine addiction is, like in the real world, pretty mild and not very dangerous, even if you have an addictive personality.

I prefer the beloved thing known as COCAINEEEEEEE!

Meth is unmatched not just for flight, but also for the fight part.

I recently had a survivor who took down a fast hulk with less than 3 melee. By “fast” I mean hulk with “Fast Zombies” mod, which doubles all zombie speed.
Granted, it was one of “those” survivors who start with toe talons and find a combat knife on the first day, but still - fast hulk on the second day. No traps, no tactics (the fucker ambushed me and got the first hit, smashing me into a wall), just me, talon, knife and meth.

Meth saves lives.

I used to like meth as an easy way to read books much faster, but now that it makes you exhausted when you come down from it, I prefer cocaine and caffeine pills.

I DOO COOOCCCAAAAAIIINNNEEEEE!!!

Seriously, people. Drink the bloody coffee. It doesn’t tear up your health like most drugs do, and multiple doses stack, so if you drink a couple cups of coffee and then study you’ll be reading at a sizable Int boost.

Until vitamins get nerfed and nerfed HARD, the penalty from doing handfuls drugs can be mitigated by popping a single pill. As long as you don’t get addicted - that actually ruins health.

Co…Co…Co…Co…Co…Cocaine!

Never do drugs. Irl and ingame. ( alc and caffeine included)

They’re about due for exactly that, yeah. I’ve heard this game has a penalty for eating a repetitive diet or something? Or is that just scuttlebutt? I try to keep my diet varied, but really, the only thing a vitamin should be doing is offsetting repetitive-diet penalties.

I just wish there was an option to make cannabis-pastry for all the positives of cannabis and none of the negatives.

[quote=“Muaddib, post:15, topic:8776”]I just wish there was an option to make cannabis-pastry for all the positives of cannabis and none of the negatives.[/quote]Magic brownies are already ingame, but you’re still consuming weed at that point?

For mood bonus, iced alcoholic drink rules. +16 for dandelion wine and 4X morale bonus for iced drink = +64 in total

[quote=“FrAvatar, post:2, topic:8776”]Adderall has pretty good buffs when I was trying to install my first CBM’s Cocaine and/or meth is very good for running away/getting more attaqcks per turn, Canabis is good for a morale buff (and doesn’t seem to be addictive). You can get a small INT buff from cigarettes. If your goal is morale buff tho, try some 'smores. I was quite supprised by that morale buff of around +180. Could have been specific to my character, he REALLY liked them.[/quote] forgive my ignorance but what are 'smores

Food with 30 enjoyment rating. Essentially drugs that don’t cause addiction.

We should have Pot Brownies in the game.