What is the one thing you would LOVE to see added to this game?

I would like to see an option added to remove faulty bionics. Perhaps a self surgery unlocked after your medical skill reaches a certain level.

I’m incredibly sure that right now it is possible to remove faulty bionics right now, but it requires a first aid kit and a blade of some kind I think? It also deals pretty serious damage, even if you don’t flub the removal.

You can do that. On said note, it could be fun/annoying if bionics needed periodic recalibration/broke down eventually.

it just came to me, screw sound, i’d love a multiplayer with us teaming up and kicking butt![/quote]

2 things:

1. Don’t we all?
  2. How would this work?

Thanks for all the stuff that makes it into the daily/hourly builds. There seems to be new stuff added all the time.

? Consider adding a filter for inventory. Just like the search filter for items on the ground (Shift-v) or in the craft menu (Shift-f) or in the debug menu (/), but for the things in my 1000 volume cargo space filled with non-stacking <1 volume things.

That would be great. Tia.

I would love to have more ambient music on the game too.

It would be even better if it were context based. With different tracks for things like labs, sewers, almost dying to a horde, fema camps, etc, etc.

Wait, the game has music?

The SLD version can play two tracks while you randomly wander around. But they dont come prepackaged with the game, so you have to download them separately and place them in the music folder.

I dont actually remember where to download them though, nor their names while we are at it.

The SLD version can play two tracks while you randomly wander around. But they dont come prepackaged with the game, so you have to download them separately and place them in the music folder.

I dont actually remember where to download them though, nor their names while we are at it.[/quote]

You can also add your own tracks to the list; I’ve not personally tried it as it’s an SDL thing but you’d dump the files in the data/sound folder, most likely. Will take a look tonight, with any luck.

I just want a walking stick/ quarterstaff with a flashlight duct taped to it.

I’d love to have more spawn locations available in new map chunks as they’re generated. Or a stealth mechanic. Or a high score list. I get sexually aroused at the idea of any/all of these.

-Aimed Attacks
-Expansion on Pierce, Bash an Cut dmg.
-MORE derringer. We now have two 4shot derringers but I want some 2 and 1 shotters too
-An option that if enabled makes your fights more detailed. You could chose to block or dodge the next attack. Do a swift weak hit or a strong with more windup.
-Shortswords and sabres.

Stealth System. I want to hide in the woods and eat NPCs. Shia LaBeouf

not something to this game but i do feel that a dnd version of cata would be amazing if you could play as a single player fast paced adventure or a party based system which incorperates a fast travel system

The ability to acquire and play musical instruments for a small morale bonus to yourself and others around you. Heck, there doesn’t even need to be a morale bonus. I just wanna be the Wandering Bard of the Apocalypse.

Seconded!
I also want to bludgeon zombies with a guitar.

KABONG!

[quote=“Rivet, post:37, topic:8435”]

KABONG![/quote]
Now with a guitar and some horse mutagen I can be Quick Draw McGraw and his secret alter ego El Kabong!
Of all the heroes in legend and song, there’s none as brave as El Kabong!

My want list:
A monster wounded system like, hit their eyes and they go blind, or random chance to hit the leg or other body part and break it, causing them to crawl, or arms making them unable to attack effectively
Collateral damage- Lets say I throw a spear at a zombie with another zombie directly behind it. I want the spear to pierce through the first and stick into the second with a high enough throwing skill and strength
Slow down system-if i throw something at a zed for example a spear, I want it to stick inside of the creature and slow its moments since it has a big old pole sticking from its gut
More sword variants-Shortsword,longsword, Gut’s sword from berserk XD
And tool improvement items, so like instead of gun mods it would be like weapon mods IE: Sharpening stone-used on any blade weapon increasing the cut stat slightly, I would also like random chance perks on weapons you find- You see a honed Hunting knife or a dull Knife spear or rusty crowbar/High end Crowbar
So when you find weapons and such in your world they have a random modifier attached to them

[quote=“Ahk, post:39, topic:8435”]My want list:
A monster wounded system like, hit their eyes and they go blind, or random chance to hit the leg or other body part and break it, causing them to crawl, or arms making them unable to attack effectively
Collateral damage- Lets say I throw a spear at a zombie with another zombie directly behind it. I want the spear to pierce through the first and stick into the second with a high enough throwing skill and strength
Slow down system-if i throw something at a zed for example a spear, I want it to stick inside of the creature and slow its moments since it has a big old pole sticking from its gut
More sword variants-Shortsword,longsword, Gut’s sword from berserk XD
And tool improvement items, so like instead of gun mods it would be like weapon mods IE: Sharpening stone-used on any blade weapon increasing the cut stat slightly, I would also like random chance perks on weapons you find- You see a honed Hunting knife or a dull Knife spear or rusty crowbar/High end Crowbar
So when you find weapons and such in your world they have a random modifier attached to them[/quote]

We kinda have those item quality things. Except that honed/sharpened is “reinforced”. It also enhances the item’s stats so we basically have this mechanic in. The only thing left to be added would be aesthetics to the naming. E.g. if a blade is damaged call it dull instead ofscratched etc.