What are your most brutal deaths?

i got some nice deaths

1. old character started fire in evac shelter to kill hulk character died some time later and i created new character

Game History
| Year 1, Winter 1, 08:00 | evac shelter | Owen Butler began their journey into the Cataclysm.
| Year 1, Winter 1, 08:00 | evac shelter | Caught on fire.
| Year 1, Winter 1, 08:02 | field | Owen Butler was killed.

1. another world i was more advenced in game it was one of my best characters living in sewage plant near fungal bloom and i started fire to kill zombie horde coming to me fire expanded in realy big speed (fungal things are high flamable i learned this in hard way) i decided to take all my stuff on road where fire will not reach but my character died while picking up stuff wierd thing is that i do not died because i was on fire but i died by dehydration
  1. Death by child zombie.

2. Death by any zombie dog.

3. Death by skeleton zombie.

4. Death by very well armed npc.

5. Death by trying to save an npc from the hoard.

6. Death by cougars.

7. Death by raging fires.

8. Death by turrets.

9. Death by zombears.

10. Death by explosion.

11. Death by random spasms.

12. Death by friendly npc.

13. Death by car accident.

14. Death by crashing into a regional school.

15. Death by landmines.

16. Death by sinkholes.

17. Death by drowning.

18. Death by stuck npc.

19. Death by the thing.

20. Death by suicide.

-goes in house
-bloater zombie
-oshit
-bloater zombie go boom
-zombie brute blocks door
-cries a little
-chokes on poison whilst being ripped apart by zombie brute
-is surrounded with dead children
-desperately eats a bacon
-doesn’t help
-continues to cry in pain
-NPC comes and beats me round the face with some chocolate pancakes
-cries and isn’t dead yet
-boomer pukes on me
-is in 120 pain
-tries to use spoon as weapon
-fails and a feral hunter comes to eat me too
-140 pain
-cries more
-this is the end
-dies
-spitter melts my corpse into green fizzing goo
-rip

Driving a care wen planing too break a building with it as i get near jump off car hist building YES and i land in a land mine and survive WOW i walk of like nothing happen pain is 92 and wen i reach the nerest town a hord of zombeis try too kill mi but escape but land mine again and i was mostly dead,finde and NPC i trade items great and i Accidentaly hit him and i died because of a headshot

Didnt die, but after getting frostbitten Mr. Stibbons went out at night and used is cbm flamethrower to make a big fire on a bush nearby.
Well, by the time I put myself out, I was down to red health on all parts, 100+ pain and the only clothes that hadnt burned off where my barbute helm, leather gloves and leather backpack. Ok, fuck, I can deal with this. Took a pile of painkillers and washed it down with some rum, then dumped 2/3 the crud in my inventory on seeing how overburdened I was. Mistake, turns out my human torch trick had attracted about 20 zombies who where all around me by the time id dropped it all. Backing up and firing at anything that got to point blank range, the utterly shitfaced, singed and naked Mr. Stibbons does well, dropping Zs left and right. Continues to get kills even after he has a bear trap close around his leg. Once the last Z is down the spasms set in… Grats Mr. Stibbons, you got tetanus, enjoy. Mr. Stibbons crawls back to a nearby church and eventually sorts himself out.

3 weeks later he got 1 shotted by a bandit while riding a pushbike for a laugh (turns out bandit camps are green Fs on the map, and they seem to spawn in forests). Sad thing was, he didnt need a goddam pushbike, he had a solar powered, armored deathbus with all the trimmings.

my most brutal death just happened a while ago, i was at a public works, killed off a fat zombie which bit me in the arm and killed a bloated zombie that i was just caught in the blast radius, i ran into the storage compartment of the building and decided to sleep there, remembered i needed to cauterize my arm and ran to the forest to the north to grab some wood, cauterized my arm, grabbed a extra stick to light a fire later and head back and went to sleep, woke up with frostbite EVERYWHERE and started a fire outside, after it went out 19 times i moved the stick inside the building to ensure that it would burn. suddenly, a spitter zombie appeared and started pwning me, after i was guaranteed to die three copbots showed up and tore all my limbs off until i finally melted in the puddle of acid below me.

I didn’t die from this, but once I was running from a zombie horde with 87 pain and a crap ton of stuff on me. I was running through the back alleys of houses. I shit you not, my UMP. 45++++++ saved my ass. With every step I took, a zombie would pop out from a window or another alley. Got to my car with a / on every part.

I headed into a city with a truck and as soon as I got out, I was bum-rushed by three hulks. Though I was beaten to a pulp, I managed to get two of the hulks with my Ruger RedHawk.

Deciding that shooting some zombies was a good idea… the whole town wakes up and comes running. Im on the outer rim of the town when a huge wave gets real close to me. Toss a molotov, feels like a boss… until i notice that i forgot to light it.

Die horribly in the next 4 turns by gangbang.

I wonder, does three consecutive deaths in the same world from the same car moving at Mach 5 count as brutal?

Yeah. Nice job.

Was having a lot of cbm installed, lot of mutations and a granade buff (51 str with the cbm :slight_smile:

Full survivor stuff, renforced, as much as i can armor on me + gear for the cold in the lab ; almost nothing could stop this.
I don’t even talk about my car with 8 quantuum solar panels to help me hauling stuff to my base (well, more a fort, because of his triple-wall wide to avoid any trouble)

Well, i opened a door in the lab (you know, one of the area that are divided into 9 small part) and a turret insta killed me, even with this insane pool of hp/armor :frowning:
I don’t get it, usually they only do a minor damage at mid/long distance (grazing hit, armor reflect, or 3-5dmg). how the fuck it could piere down my armor in one turn when i’m not even at melee range ?
(no, i don 't have any light, but they can see you when you’r too close anyway)

I’m pretty bored 'cause i coulnd’t do anything. I wan’t a way to survive this insane mechanic.

Peek around corners, use EMP grenades and the like, make sure you be a fair distance away from the turret before trying to engage it. They are designed to mow down people who aren’t careful. Especially if it was Mil-spec.

I was already at the corner. I just opened the door and BAM.

Yeah they do that sometimes.

Running through town getting chased by a horde I upset slowly running out of ammo looting gun stores as I go. Decide to quantum tunnel through the back wall of a gas station as it was the most direct route to the next gun store and might get me some time to reload. Get out the front to even more zombies and a couple of hulks coming from the direction I was headed. Needles to say decided to not go that way after all but before I knew it one of the bowsers exploded and seconds later I’m caught in the resulting blast. Extra crispy in no time.