What are you mutating into?

Everything. I just injected 2+ labs worth of targeted mutagen, and because of my innate Robust Genetics I had 4/5 of them as good mutations. I didn’t have to use purifier until I injected a regular mutagenic serum, and got Freakishly Huge. I couldn’t fit in my car and I chugged purifier to get rid of it, also eliminating almost all my good mutations. Now I only have about 1/2 good. I lost Regeneration, Saprovore, Terrifying, Very Strong/Dextrous, Marloss Carrier, and a few more really good ones. Then I had to deal with the withdrawal from all that mutagen, and my character died from unrelated stupidity.

Saaay what?
Is that the newest experimental or an older version?

I turned myself into a medical supersolider with bionics, reading of weapon books and medical traits.

Newest experimental. Basically, it makes you strong but clumsy and unable to fit in vehicles or normal clothes.

Just passed the year mark with my alter ego. She’s pretty mutated right now, I don’t know which category she’s heading into:
Radiogenic, Disease Immune - Slime
Gills - Fish
FNV, IR - Spider/Insect/Troglo
Disease Immune, Phelloderm - Plant
Extremely Perceptive/Extremely Strong/Very Smart - ?

No mutation dreams so far… any way to tell?

I’d say your in a good position now maybe you can choose which way you want to go.
You dream of certain things when your getting locked in and they become more specific the more locked in you are.
If you don’t have ANY dreams then you can brew up some specialized mutagen and hopefully keep the ones you have and get quite a few new ones (especially if you don’t have ANY traits in your choosen category).

[quote=“Zireael, post:44, topic:4762”]Just passed the year mark with my alter ego. She’s pretty mutated right now, I don’t know which category she’s heading into:
Radiogenic, Disease Immune - Slime
Gills - Fish
FNV, IR - Spider/Insect/Troglo
Disease Immune, Phelloderm - Plant
Extremely Perceptive/Extremely Strong/Very Smart - ?

No mutation dreams so far… any way to tell?[/quote]

8 points per mutation in category; theoretically a point per every mutation earlier in progress but those can generally be ignored. Extreme ST goes for Lupine and Chimera; the other two aren’t categorized. If those are all your mutations, you’re tied between Slime and Plant. I suppose I could offer you this syringe pre-loaded with Elf-a, since that’s the closest fit.

Otherwise, I’d call that MUTCAT_KEEPER. Those are all pretty good mutations and there’s no sense in losing them. Put down the mutagen, grab some vitamins, and shoot up a flu shot. You’re good to go! :smiley: