We make TERRIBLE suggestions and come up with horrible ideas (Round II)

To be fair. It is a thread about bad ideas.

Do ya one better. Add a new Crazy Cataclysm function that modifies tough zombies into internet tough zombies who run around like the Crazy Shockers and yell obnoxious slogans like “GAMERS RISE UP” and “DESPITE ONLY BEING 13% OF THE POPULATION!”

3 Likes

I already did, bud :slight_smile:
Unsub to T-series goddamit!

2 Likes

Rather than have a weapon not fire from a malfunction, make the weapon backfire sometimes; causing major damage to the arms, torso, and base upon how much the person is aiming to head too.

Do you mean quite literally ‘back’fire? I’m fairly certain of you are getting damaged like that then either you don’t know which way to turn a gun or there probably isn’t very much gun left.
But I’m no gun expert, so I maybe that kind of thing can happen somehow.

We need to turn CDDA into a war game with Pewdiepie VS T-Series.
The survivors are Pewd’s units, and everything else is from T-Series.
The goal of the game is to kill off the ever growing threat to YouTubia. If the ratio between Pewd’s and T-Series goes too off balance then you’ll win or lose depending if you are the highest. Or don’t need to lose everyone to lose the game.

Implement T800 endoskelitons with phased plasma rifles that go on random patrols. Modern weapons are useless against them.

Backfiring is when something blocks the barrel/exhaust (maybe even the explosion from the cartridge) and causing the explosion to fire “back” into where the casing should’ve came out of. This could usually damage the arm, torso, or maybe even the face if it’s close enough.

2 Likes

a haunted version of mansions that only spawns in the woods.
Pros: good loot, No zombies, things taken have a 30% chance of reappearing again

Cons:Full of traps, will hallucinate like the schizo trait, new enemies

enemies: Crazed( people who haved turned mad from the mansion) and palidens (haunted suits of armors)

this could be a mod if i had the programming skills lol

4 Likes

Only for glocks.
how%20a%20glock%20works

3 Likes

everythings a skeleton juggernaut. every zombie, every turrent, every enemy is a skeleton juggernaut.

1 Like

That sounds profoundly boring.

1 Like

Some people don’t seem to read the title of the thread and some people seem to take things entirely too seriously. It’s something of a symptom of the failings of modern western society.

1 Like

no shit thats why i put it here

Every Zombie in the game should have a full name and backstory of how they died in the apocalypse. These names are all logged in your character’s kill record as you wade through their re-slaughtered corpses, and the accumulated guilt tallies into your morale penalty as you play, until it eventually becomes insurmountable, forcing you to lay down and await the sweet embrace of death.

9 Likes

Injuries should have more realistic long term consequences.

After the first few months of play, the average survivor should have accumulated a virtual exoskeleton of scar tissue, permanently inhibiting their agility. Their strength should suffer multiple permanent reductions due to severe tearing of ligaments and damage to joint cartilage that will never heal. Multiple concussions should result in a gradual deterioration of memory and faster skill rust.

Furthermore, they should develop the equivalent of the various ‘fragile’ traits due to repeatedly broken and improperly healed bones that will be prone to future breaks.

Sorta like the average NFL player, now that I think about it… :roll_eyes:

Would be interesting to have the injuries mount up to something in a negative trait debuff. Like Weak Knees if you broken both your legs a few times.

Winded from to many torso injuries.

Still long for peeing and pooping…“you have taken too many blows to the gut over time. You are now incontinent (Filthy pants debuffs your morale)” lol xD

Interestingly, permanent injuries are the kind of mechanic that works quite well in a game like Rimworld, where you have a roster of 5-20 individuals to deal with, such that the occasional permanent crippling injury is something your community can absorb and move on with.

Not so much in a solo rogue-like, where a crippling injury is just that - it will cripple your game, and is functionally just the beginning of a painfully extended death sequence.

Might be fun to run as a mod though, so people who really enjoy dramatic suffering can inflict it on themselves. :smile:

I think it should be an option. I like using the longer heal time debuff trait when making my toons. I don’t play without it, since I hate fast healing like Wolverine. I only like that stuff when it is a CBM or some such.

“Brown pants” should be something you get the first time you see a new red name enemy
“…”
“A chickenwalker… welp, time to wash my clothes…”

2 Likes