We make TERRIBLE suggestions and come up with horrible ideas (Round II)

Wandering trails of sulpherous ants that zero on any sound above sound level 5.

Omg I just imagined HK tanks from terminator. Patrolling the roads .

1 Like

There is a small chance of a character dubbed ‘The Almighty Kevin,’ who is super overpowered and if he dies the entire game deletes itself as it cannot exist without Kevin.

1 Like

w
When carrying a spoon over a linoleum or steel floor, theres a chance you’ll drop it. Causing a sound of 10000000000000000000000

3 Likes

Right before going into battle you can shout ‘For Narnia!’ to gain a combat boost

1 Like

Alternatively, if you shout “Leeroy Jenkins”, you get a massive combat boost for a few turns; after that, you get massive amount of debuffs & a massive amount of assorted baddies spawn around you and promptly kill you. If you come across your corpse; you’ll find some cooked chicken on it, and a note saying "At least I have chicken"

2 Likes

Let some zeds pop-out of the ground anywhere in the wastelands!

Tone down Multi-Tool spawn. I dig this item. But in reality. I’m the only person I know of that carries one irl. A pocket knife is more common. A straight blade too on a belt clip. Not many people like walking around with a work tool attached to them or in their pocket.

Would be great if they were kinda rare again. I likem. But 1 in every 3 zombies spawn these now. Little more than is needed. Lighters are common. Lipstick isn’t in game is it? That is common. Condoms too. Mints are very common in New England. People have a strange obsession with their breath here. I wouldn’t want ass breath in my face, but altoids in a tin…people eat like 5 at a time. Why? That burns! -_-

1 Like

I’m a girl and I carry one. Then again I live in Alaska…:blush:

1 Like

You live up there, you damn well should EDC one lol

But even as a factory worker(when I was one) most people just carried a clip or a pocket knife. Construction guys too. Oddly enough I’ve seen more pistols with open carry than multi-tools. They seem more about hiker tools Get a lot of campers/hikers that would carry one =)
(bicyclists too for repairs)

I carry a edc bag I Liu of a purse. I have all the girly stuff…and a few bear bombs lol.

1 Like

Are you suggesting that females can’t/shouldn’t carry that sort of thing? I can’t tell if you are or not, whether by accident or on purpose.

Now, for the AFSI (Anti Flag Spam Inititive) I shall also add something more relevant to the thread:
obviously all males are stronger than females, so they should naturally have higher strength! And if you are a female, you will constantly get downtalked by males! (I’m not being serious, if you can’t tell. I’m a very sarcastic person who tends to be very xenophile.)

Jabberwocks can grab you. Once you are grabbed, a few things can happen:
-the many fused limbs will try to tear you apart
-the many fuses mouths will try to bite you
-you can get pulled in while being bitten, scratched, torn, etc. as the jabberwock attempts to assimilate you. You’ll often be able to push and kick away if you aren’t heavily injured, thankfully.

1 Like

What’s an EDC bag? Does Alaska have a bunch of minefields or something?

If it succeeds, have an INT roll to take over as dominant consciousness. You are now the Jabberwock. You must constantly roam from area to area, hunting other Jabberwocks, Hulks, Brutes, Shoggoths, Amigara Horrors, or other creatures larger and stronger than you. Nothing else will provide enough food to sustain your biomass because your new form is built for uninhibited destruction, not long-term survival. If you’re not engaged in Godzilla-scale battles on a daily basis, you’re not getting enough food to stay alive and must move on from the area. Large hordes of smaller creatures, such as normal zombies will stave off death by starvation, allowing you to sustain yourself in migration to a new area with more large creatures to fight and eat. The Dino mod immensely helps survival in this state.

On the upside, you’re a horrible monstrosity now so you’re much more equipped to kill creatures on this scale. Your monstrous multitude of arms can launch multiple attacks per turn and each can gib anything deer-size or smaller, you now have access to the Jabberwock Roar, and your stamina basically regenerates faster than you can use it.

All NPC’s are inherently and unchangingly hostile and can be assimilated, intentionally or accidentally, when engaging in melee. This will prompt another INT roll to retain dominance.

1 Like

EDC= every day carry. And no…it has bears.

A thrower hulk that can chuck other zombies at you. If you get too close, it starts throwing furniture instead. Acidic zombies explode on impact and drench your entire body with acid, and furniture can kill you outright.

5 Likes

Another idea is that it can throw cars as well. Imagine finding a working, prestige car only for a thrower hulk to come out of nowhere and yeet it in your face.

1 Like

Go add this idea to my Flesh Forest thread if you please. I would except this isn’t my idea =)

I do not think the car throw is a viable idea. Funny. But not a viable one to program. Plus it wouldn’t make sense. Even a Terminator would have difficulty lifting a car, let alone throwing an entire car. Because they don’t have the grunting while lifting stuff in a movie. Terminator would be pushing their limits just lifting a car.

Coding could do a grocery cart though. Other objects and I imagine a zombie or two lol
(this would be hilarious and deadly)

Idea:
nyannyancosplay vs belle delphine zombies :wink:

yah your right its more of an idea than something that would be in the actual game.