Vehicle Show and Tell

And you can attatch motors to those and activate them from any vehcle controls.

I wanna make a base with them.

You can add an aisle curtain to it by crafting a not-so-helpfully-named vehicle curtain out of some sheets and pipes.[/quote]

Wooah. When did this get added? I need to remake my Land Raider now, since that could make the double-thick Heavy Hatch Assault Ramps and Side Ramps actually Opaque.

I want to just drive that old land raider up to some 25x horde and lay into it with all guns. Then when the guns deform from the heat and finally run out of ammo… The Assault Ramp falls down, and out comes 16 survivors in power armour, armed with broadswords! To sweep up through the rest of the horde!

drools at the mental image of something that probably won’t happen for awhile

You can add an aisle curtain to it by crafting a not-so-helpfully-named vehicle curtain out of some sheets and pipes.[/quote]i put internal (opaque) door just behimd hatch

[quote=“evilexecutive, post:1063, topic:207”]Wooah. When did this get added? I need to remake my Land Raider now, since that could make the double-thick Heavy Hatch Assault Ramps and Side Ramps actually Opaque.

I want to just drive that old land raider up to some 25x horde and lay into it with all guns. Then when the guns deform from the heat and finally run out of ammo… The Assault Ramp falls down, and out comes 16 survivors in power armour, armed with broadswords! To sweep up through the rest of the horde!

drools at the mental image of something that probably won’t happen for awhile[/quote]

Land Raider? where is your Baneblade??? anyways pics of your LR nao!

Bah, you ‘umies are muckin’ about. Ya need a propah gargant or battlefortress! o3o

Don’t make me loot your Monolith. ;w;

Anyway, speaking of which, I should look into finding a bandit technical and making it even more orky.

Why does that picture make me think of the final species in Brute Force? Tex, Brutus, take em out.

@ Random_Dragon. I love that Idea… but your picture is broken.

Hnng. 1d4chan, stop being bork.

:V

Dragon, your greenskins can´t loot monoliths, sure there is plenty of people that do models for fun and sometimes some people allow it but just for fun, but lorewise you can´t.

@Litppunk, yes they are a pretty though race that is the most old ones of galaxy, and they are in extreme powerful and have the most advanced weapons in the galaxy.

Those are Necron Warriors with a Gauss Rifle (particle accelerators)

Besides, looted emperor is better anyway. o3o

Well now for some reason they remind me more of the Warhammer 40K Dawn of War OP 5th “race” (since Empire and heretics are technically same “race”-human even if they play as different race/faction)

because they are from WH40k bruh, you just don´t play the the other games that added more armies. And heretics (Chaos space marines) they just got tainted by chaos and they are not “humans” anymore. Eldars hunts mostly for Necrons because they sweep the whole galaxy time ago. (reflecting the old D&D lore of Elfs vs undeads, cause technically, Eldars are the new elfs).

If you want to hog a bit in that, you can either play Soulstorm or read the Necron codex or read the wiki.

This is the Jackal Infantry Fighting Vehicle.

I’ve grown a little tired briefly of Fucking ENORMOUS land behemoths, and I felt I needed a car that could be more useful for long-range journeys out from the garage, to raid faraway places. This is an IFV with three different engines, and a decent amount of storage space. It can carry 5 other NPCs in addition to me, and it has a forward mounted Assault Ramp for Ramraids(Just slam into a building I want to enter, then use my vehicle itself as the door).

The armament is a single A7 Laser Turret for everyday use, a Mark 19 Grenade Launcher, and a 120mm Autocannon for dealing with pesky tank drones. There’s also basic survival equipment in the form of water collection tools, and an onboard welder for repairs as needed. It’s a fast, sturdy vehicle that can maneuver easily around towns, very much unlike my Baneblade.

If you want a comprehensive list of factions that have rules on the tabletop, enjoy this list:

[ul][li]Adeptus Sororitas[/li]
[li]Astra Militarum[/li]
[li]Blood Angels[/li]
[li]Chaos Daemons[/li]
[li]Khorne Daemonkin[/li]
[li]Chaos Space Marines[/li]
[li]Craftworld Eldar[/li]
[li]Craftworld Mymeara Eldar[/li]
[li]Exodite Eldar[/li]
[li]Dark Eldar[/li]
[li]Eldar Corsairs[/li]
[li]Cult Mechanicus[/li]
[li]Mechanicus Taghmata[/li]
[li]Dark Angels[/li]
[li]Grey Knights[/li]
[li]Harlequin Eldar[/li]
[li]Imperial Knights[/li]
[li]Questoris Knights[/li]
[li]Inquisition[/li]
[li]Witch Hunters[/li]
[li]Tempestus Scions[/li]
[li]Necrons[/li]
[li]Orks[/li]
[li]Gazhkull Orks[/li]
[li]Skitarii[/li]
[li]Space Marines[/li]
[li]Flesh Tearers[/li]
[li]Space Wolves[/li]
[li]Raven Guard[/li]
[li]White Scars[/li]
[li]Tau[/li]
[li]Farsight Enclave[/li]
[li]Sentinels of Terra[/li]
[li]Tyranids[/li]
[li]Death Korps[/li]
[li]Elysians[/li]
[li]Imperial Cults and Militia[/li]
[li]Legiones Astartes(Holy shit, there’s quite literally 16 of these[/li]
[li]About 20 or so chapters from the Badab War[/li]
[li]Solar Auxilia[/li][/ul]

That’s 74 factions. From all the core codexes, and supplements. This isn’t counting the fact that the game lets you make your own factions. And people wonder why tabletop 40k is completely impossible to balance. I’m also missing a bunch of different ones most likely, as these are just the factions I can name off the top of my head. Oh, and more factions are getting released very soon. Two more Legiones Astartes factions, a new mechanicus ordos, and the… 30k version of the inquisition, who I rather suddenly forgot the name of.

Oh, and about 70% of all factions in 40k are Space Marines. GW has a raging hardon for space marines. As they get the most armies, the most supplements, and the most consistent release schedule.

gee thanks. Ive never played the tabletop game and already know way too much about 40k lore. :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“evilexecutive, post:1076, topic:207”][spoiler]If you want a comprehensive list of factions that have rules on the tabletop, enjoy this list:

[ul][li]Adeptus Sororitas[/li]
[li]Astra Militarum[/li]
[li]Blood Angels[/li]
[li]Chaos Daemons[/li]
[li]Khorne Daemonkin[/li]
[li]Chaos Space Marines[/li]
[li]Craftworld Eldar[/li]
[li]Craftworld Mymeara Eldar[/li]
[li]Exodite Eldar[/li]
[li]Dark Eldar[/li]
[li]Eldar Corsairs[/li]
[li]Cult Mechanicus[/li]
[li]Mechanicus Taghmata[/li]
[li]Dark Angels[/li]
[li]Grey Knights[/li]
[li]Harlequin Eldar[/li]
[li]Imperial Knights[/li]
[li]Questoris Knights[/li]
[li]Inquisition[/li]
[li]Witch Hunters[/li]
[li]Tempestus Scions[/li]
[li]Necrons[/li]
[li]Orks[/li]
[li]Gazhkull Orks[/li]
[li]Skitarii[/li]
[li]Space Marines[/li]
[li]Flesh Tearers[/li]
[li]Space Wolves[/li]
[li]Raven Guard[/li]
[li]White Scars[/li]
[li]Tau[/li]
[li]Farsight Enclave[/li]
[li]Sentinels of Terra[/li]
[li]Tyranids[/li]
[li]Death Korps[/li]
[li]Elysians[/li]
[li]Imperial Cults and Militia[/li]
[li]Legiones Astartes(Holy shit, there’s quite literally 16 of these[/li]
[li]About 20 or so chapters from the Badab War[/li]
[li]Solar Auxilia[/li][/ul]

That’s 74 factions. From all the core codexes, and supplements. This isn’t counting the fact that the game lets you make your own factions. And people wonder why tabletop 40k is completely impossible to balance. I’m also missing a bunch of different ones most likely, as these are just the factions I can name off the top of my head. Oh, and more factions are getting released very soon. Two more Legiones Astartes factions, a new mechanicus ordos, and the… 30k version of the inquisition, who I rather suddenly forgot the name of.

Oh, and about 70% of all factions in 40k are Space Marines. GW has a raging hardon for space marines. As they get the most armies, the most supplements, and the most consistent release schedule. [/spoiler][/quote]

Eh there is more, but you only need to point the base armies. And for the sake of the thread (because we tend to derail a lot). is seeing those nice weapons / gear / vehicles. Because how much feasible could be a almost like Baneable? I can´t imagine that, land raider maybe, or some of the “small-medium” ones vehicles.

I really should mock up a Baneblade in vehicle format, but do we have enough dakka?

You forgot the Angry Marines. XP

So, I forced the engine over the “safe” speed and it melted in the middle of 3 hordes. We got a GG survivor.

Engines are overrated. o3o