Vehicle Show and Tell

Yes a 1.3 litre engine move that much weight and probably much faster than 37 mph.
CDDA is funny with engines, small engines tend to be to weak and big engines are massively powerful.
Vehicle Weights tend to be a little on the low side as well.

As for killing a Z? the front is all spikes hitting it at 30+ that’s nasty.
The ideal Z busting vehicle is a big bike, V12 engine, twin wheel scythes blades and a ram.
i should build…

Stacking Spiked plating+rams+spikes in front of a vehicle could do any difference? or is just redundant and only have some utility the fist thing than hits?

3600 lb vehcle with a safe speed of 23 mph with a small engine, sounds about right to me.

This bodes unwell. If they went and changed things… ;w;[/quote]

I managed to make them work. A three boat board thing; shaped kinda like an L, or a v. It worked fine, but for some reason if I try to drag it and then drive it again, I get the boat is too leaky message and have to build a new boat from scratch.

How are you guys getting screenshots. All my screenshots just end up as blank screens.

I made a mobile base that is nearly as wide as the road and is basically a mobile factory. It weighs in at 14 tons and has a safe speed of around 140mph while top breaks 1300mph. It sleeps 5.

I solved the problem of blocked city streets by putting welding rigs on the rear and I drive it backwards up the city street clearing cars out as I come up to them. The rear is covered by 2 .50 cal turrets. The front is heavily armored in order to ram its way though things and I plan to put a large cow catcher thing on it to protect the main vehicle. I have just finished it so I have yet to drive it far.

-> print screen
-> open paint program
-> Control + v
-> Crop
-> save

[quote=“pisskop, post:1047, topic:207”]-> print screen
-> open paint program
-> Control + v
-> Crop
-> save
-> ???
-> PROFIT![/quote]

Fixed.

Usually ??? steps look something like this:
-> Upload to imgur.com
-> Link to image on forum

:stuck_out_tongue:

Print screen does not work with fullscreen enabled and a dual monitor as it turns out.

Ow wow. That’s pretty high up there on the list of beefiest deathmobiles I’ve ever seen.

Thats a beauty, IMHO it should be named BIG Bertha but dont mind me. Wanna swing by my place and pick me up ill man a turret.

Looks so nice for a hoarder, but, the game generate that much fuel for feed that milf?

milf hunh? All my vehicles are rugged ideals or militarized names, and male. Like Industrious, Indominable, Thunderhorse, Skipper, Integrity, Hammer, or Lancer.

mmmm manly. and so many Is.

That vehicle only consumes 3-4 times as much gas as a truck, and a little more diesel than a humvee. Not to much that you cant scavange it from cars and trucks alone. And then you have trucks and NPCs.

Hell, does the game even generate enough ROAD for that thing? o3o

yea man, how long do you spend repairing that thing a day?

i think it need some sort of cargobay because it do not have enought cargo, good mobile base for long range looting runs

I assume based on its design that it functions as a one-direction ONLY vehicle. No turning for any reason. Do you have a secondary vehichle or something that you use for scouting/looting?

every vehicle can be scout car if you are brawe enought (and you are patient enought to repair it)

This is the “Living Large!”

Turrets on the four corners are fully automated. Cameras facing in all directions. Curtains on all windows and doors.
Automated turrets:
NW: Splintergun Turret
NE: Avalanche Turret
SW: Storm Bolter Turret
SE: Water Cannon
Manual Turrets: Names are direction from Drivers seat.
W: Mounted Storm Bolter
E: Mounted Mark 19 Grenade Launcher
S: 120mm RWS
Three weapons for me to direct fire from the interior.
Funnels(3) and Reinforced Solar Panels(5) on the roof.
Enhanced Electric Engines (2) for getting moving.
Military Composite ram to push stuff out of the way.
Storage batteries (5).
Planning on adding a Food Co later.
Cargo Carriers (5).
Cameras and Floodlights pointing in the cardinal directions.
Aisle lights to light the interior up.

You can add an aisle curtain to it by crafting a not-so-helpfully-named vehicle curtain out of some sheets and pipes.