Vehicle Show and Tell

Boards are for boats. Like quarterpanels, iirc, that work like ambiguous floors/walls.

Regular boards are simply quarterpanels that block site and have more durability.

That why my wheels goes destroyed so easily go on bushes? it was a pretty basic cargo vehicle: Frame / Trunks / wheels.

Thats something to talk to the programmers about.

You arent the first person to complain about giant bushes killing your car

Those bushes are exaggeratedly tough, even worser than a brute zed. Any way to avoid that? a train like “ram” or is impossible to run over bushes without getting damage?

Yea. Spikes will do a pretty good job absorbing damage and really extend the life of a vehicle. Extra frames and quarterpanels on the front of the car; or moving the engine block back some will help too because you would have just created extraneous vehicle space to buffer your high speed car with.

But, as a general rule, dont go fast if you cant handle the damage or arent willing to stop to repair some of it. I regularly stop to repair the front of my vehicle, and carry extra spikes with me because car cant withstand infinite damage and it takes all of 5 minutes to fix up.

Naturally your car is not indestructible, I mean, bushes should not affect when your plating have a hit hardness, Let´s say Wood for sure would splint in few hits, but a military duty plate should destroy bushes and small rocks without a single scratch. So simply the heavy duty stuff just add more hitpoints and does not “negate damage” ?

Why would a steel pipe be indestructible just because its better than a baseball bat?

And think about why it takes a phsically fit human being 4 times as long to move through this bush. 4 attacks. 4 baseball bat swings worth of time.

I meaning indestructible, I meaning some attacks should do anything to certain materials depending of some cases. Let´s say a bullet propelled with your bare hands, should do anything to a brick wall, no matter how times you do it. oc using a proper tool(a handgun) Could do it with time.

I noticed there is no stronger doors does a heavy duty hatch work well or is there problems with using it?

heavy duty hatch is nice but you cant make it opaque

Opaque and internal doors are slightly stronger than normal doors, while heavy hatches are nice and sturdy but can be seen through. This of course can be worked around with sensible vehicle design, depending on what you’re building and what parts you want to be fully isolated from the outside.

Built a three tile boat. Basically three extra light frames, three wooden boards, and one oar and seat in the middle, and when I try to drive the thing it says that it’s too leaky.

Why do some cars/truck do that thing where they pop up with pink or red frames?

…derp? Did you install “wooden boards” or BOAT boards? :V

My mistake in the post. I did install boat boards. Three of them on a three tile line and they’re still leaky.

[quote=“Azrad, post:1020, topic:207”]I used an inflatable boat when I went to rivers. Would paddle to the middle of the river, step out of the boat, and try to shoot at nearby fish with the wrist DREAD.

That said, is there any way to detect the fish without dropping into the water?[/quote]

Infrared vision helps me out a lot.

Mine is mutated, but you can get a CBM for it.

I also made a 3x3 wooden boat, everything wooden. Mostly. Wooden frame, boat boards, and oars.
Put a trunk on it, but after much loot it’s too much to row by hand so I had to use a spare engine and car parts. Lost it in the river though, no idea where it went off to now, sadly.

Vehicle Tracking device?

This bodes unwell. If they went and changed things… ;w;

This is so therapeutic.

He provide me a food dehydrator, totally worth it.

EDIT:

I am a total ignorant about cars in general (irl), but how a 1,38 liter inline 4 engine could pull this vehicle? or this engine is that powerful (with that speed I could smash almost any z´s out there.)