Vehicle related question

since i’m half established right now , i started work on something called a "survivor’s quad"
7 wooden frames like so :

=

4 wheels on the corners , powered by a pedal , cart on the back

how much do you think i can upgrade this with no hacksaw and no glare protection ?
i also have a makeshift welder with 2500 batteries and level 4 mechanics

Well you can’t use the welder without somekind of glare protection. I’ve never built something out of wooden frames, but you’ll probably be better off making a bicycle instead of a pedal powered quad. Less weight = more speed. Make sure you build it right the first time too, can’t cut it apart without a hacksaw.

Honestly you’d be better off just repairing a bicycle/motorcycle (I’ve only ever seen quads spawn at raider camps) or hell even a car at this point. Finding a jack to replace tires or a new battery should be trivially easy at your mechanics level.

[quote=“Shopkeeper, post:2, topic:12878”]Well you can’t use the welder without somekind of glare protection. I’ve never built something out of wooden frames, but you’ll probably be better off making a bicycle instead of a pedal powered quad. Less weight = more speed. Make sure you build it right the first time too, can’t cut it apart without a hacksaw.

Honestly you’d be better off just repairing a bicycle/motorcycle (I’ve only ever seen quads spawn at raider camps) or hell even a car at this point. Finding a jack to replace tires or a new battery should be trivially easy at your mechanics level.[/quote]
you’re probably right
im using the quad design just for a lootmobile since i have a working solar car but dont want to use it for raids
i did see three bikes in town though , i’ll see what i can do