High tech wooden car

so basically i was trying to save my welder on batterys so was mostly building a wooden car and put in a minireacter from a nearby atomic car and electric motor and solar panals. in the process i found a ton of batterys from the mega store that was a few miles away.

1 Like

So you built an atomic woody? That’s awesome. :+1:

1 Like

yep. regrettable it never got used. by the time i built it i had collected a large amount of batteries. and a welder so by that point i had to disassemble atomic woody. so going to remake it later if get the extra parts. not going to make a worthless atomic woody (so going to use that name next time called the ride Drake’s fang being a dragon fan that i am) will try to send a snapshot if i can

I regularly add a wooden “cart” to the back of vehicles for extra storage. Occasionally I make it a Roma style caravan with a bed and everything.

It’s too bad there aren’t any surfboards, you could strap one on top of your atomic woody and drive it to the beach.
Wait, we’d need beaches, too. Then waves, and surfing mechanics, and factions, and we could have Surf Nazis Must Die in CDDA.

1 Like

that would be cool. i feel a bit more ocean and still working ships would be nice

1 Like

The Nazis are the real culprits of the Cataclysm!
All that Chinese stuff is just propaganda forged by Surfing Nazis!