Tsu's Tileset: continued [WIP]

Yep, that is mon_hallu_mom sprite.
[hr]
I was stuck for a good couple of days because I forgot to make pits multitile, and thus had to shift down the rest of the tile sheet… Luckily there is a way to modify “fg” and “bg” values automatically, rather than going manually through 6000 lines of code. On the bright side, no need to worry about lack of space for new stuff in the future - I can add rows of tiles anywhere without breaking anything.

Added fish:

Ammo and archery sections are done:

Now for the armor.json, which is 206 tiles plus ~100 new entries from July 27 experimental.

Hey, cool fish! simpsons one rocks.

Keep up the excellent work, I’m really enjoying this tileset =3

Ehh, i always disliked the way this dude was drawn, idk why. Any idea?

Ehh, i always disliked the way this dude was drawn, idk why. Any idea?[/quote]

The reason I personally don’t like him if because his face is a bit too chubby, as in the right side of his face is sticking out a bit too much for my liking. But no need to heed my opinion; this tileset is amazing anyways.

HO-LY-SHIET! This is the best tileset since “RetroDays Ahead”!
Keep the good work!

hey ! It seem’s to be a great tileset now !
I ever play with sirhoder tileset cause Tsu had too many tile missing, but it s changing thank to you :slight_smile:
any way to try it even it is WIP again? i haven t see any download link :confused:

I’d love to get a WIP of this if it is available, although I understand you might not want to maintain/support that until it’s done.

Registered to say some things:

The tileset is looking great! The weapons and animals look incredible, and the fire/smoke effects work very well too.

The second is, there is a very Harvest Moon~ish and Earthbound~ish feel in your work, which I find definitely good.

Thank you for your trouble!

I don’t like him either. For one, like Jakers said, the face is too fat. That whole line of pixels under his eye should be cut off. Also the fact that he looks like a waiter or something… I can’t help but always see a guy in a dinner jacket and dress pants/shoes with slicked hair.

This is really great. I love Tsu’s tileset but there are too many "NO TILE"s for me so I’ve switched to another recently. If that issue was fixed Tsu would be my favorite for sure.

Also, I really like what you did with the smoke and fire, and I think the grass and dirt is coming along well too. I never even realized using Tsu’s that the dark green was supposed to be dirt xD

I don’t like him either. For one, like Jakers said, the face is too fat. That whole line of pixels under his eye should be cut off. Also the fact that he looks like a waiter or something… I can’t help but always see a guy in a dinner jacket and dress pants/shoes with slicked hair.[/quote]

looks like hitler