Thoughts on the Crossdresser trait

Who else uses this?
Why do you use it?
And do you believe it to be worth the 2 points it costs?

I would have to say that its very oriented toward the male characters, a female character would almost see no benefit from it do to the small amount of “male” clothes

Perhaps an additional tag similar to “fits” that determines the gender of clothes would help

IMO there isn’t really much point in choosing a gender beyond RP currently. The minor Morale boost for male cross dressers is quite useful though. it is a constant than anything else, which does help alot with skill obtaining.

I don’t think there’s enough clothing currently tagged as being associated with a certain gender for it to be an interesting trait right now. Retroactively adding tags to some things might be a necessary project.

Well, the crossdresser trait would be perfect.

If you were roleplaying as Eddie Izzard

[quote=“StoneCacti, post:5, topic:3037”]Well, the crossdresser trait would be perfect.

If you were roleplaying as Eddie Izzard[/quote]

Hello new character…

[quote=“detahramet, post:6, topic:3037”][quote=“StoneCacti, post:5, topic:3037”]Well, the crossdresser trait would be perfect.

Hello new character…[/quote]

hahahahah, please make a write up on that one.

make a special erffort to find a jaqueshammer OHOHOHOHOHOHOH!

[quote=“StoneCacti, post:5, topic:3037”]Well, the crossdresser trait would be perfect.

Regardez, le zombie est dans l’arbre!

roflmao!

ohohoohohohoho

Wait, i thought this was new england, not Parieeee.

It’s an imported french easter egg.

I’ve got a pending PR to remove the Crossdresser trait and replace it with a far superior one.

inb4 “you get morale for being naked” trait

Waht.

inb4 “you get morale for being naked” trait[/quote]

hahahah, zombie/npc flasher trait?

I think the Stylish trait shows potential.

inb4 “you get morale for being naked” trait[/quote]

hahahah, zombie/npc flasher trait?[/quote]
Wobbling your ding dong around zombies must be fun.

I like the transition to Stylish. It has a different vibe from a role playing perspective that seems more fun. I think wearing a tophat and monocle after the apocalypse would give me a morale boost. :slight_smile: