Why are all zombies cross dressers?

I’m just saying, most of them have skirts, trench coats, and bluejeans on them with women’s underwear and napkins.

There are no female zombies yet, so everything is pretty much unisex right now. I’m sure the devs will fix it eventually.

Implying women can’t wear trench coats and jeans…

And that zombies are all male if you dont state their gender.

And because I want to fall for the troll or whatever: dude what?

I always assumed that zombies were of both genders, but that it doesn’t really matter gameplay wise so it never specified.

[quote=“SpaniardSlayer, post:4, topic:6138”]I always assumed that zombies were of both genders, but that it doesn’t really matter gameplay wise so it never specified.[/quote]Personally I wouldn’t mind at all if it stayed that way. It may add to immersion to have female zed, but this is a 2D roguelike so that ship’s done sailed.

This is set in the future. Maybe cross-dressing is the new fashion those days.

This. Also, that combination isn’t crossdressing. If one dropped, like, “luxurious beard hair” and “total lady pants” or something, then the original post might make some sense.

Your argument is invalid.

I own skirts and a trench coat and I’m wearing jeans right now.

It does make me a bit uncomfortable that my character is apparently built like a 10 year old, given just how many fitting pieces of clothing I’ve pulled off dead zombie kids.

When I was 13 years old I was already 5"7, if that makes you feel any better. Just imagine you’re killing zombie-child versions of me!

i’ve alway thought of shriekers as females :slight_smile:

Saaame! Although I blame Killing Floor for that one.

Yes, but at the same time?

One had a purse, a bowlers cap, a sweater, a miniskirt, and boxers.

What the hell?

[quote=“gtaguy, post:14, topic:6138”]Yes, but at the same time?

What the hell?[/quote]

Fucking hipsters…

[quote=“gtaguy, post:14, topic:6138”]Yes, but at the same time?

What the hell?[/quote]
Some girls might not want to wear panties? Though the best choice here would probably be some bloomers or boy shorts and not boxers but still whatever lol.

It is the army Zs I kill that are wearing 2 bras that make me wonder…

Zeds don’t have a sex or a gender assigned. Underwear-issue is a straight 50/50 shot, and from that people interpret sex/gender.

Additional underwear can be assigned as clothing. Make up whatever explanation you wish.

And as for people not being able to wear clothing based on their sex/gender, Rivet’s already nailed that one. Jeans FTW.

Women sometimes wear two sports bras. Apparently that helps.

[quote=“Kyriolexical Dino, post:16, topic:6138”][quote=“gtaguy, post:14, topic:6138”]Yes, but at the same time?

What the hell?[/quote]
Some girls might not want to wear panties? Though the best choice here would probably be some bloomers or boy shorts and not boxers but still whatever lol.[/quote]

Some of us prefer boxers.