New negitive trait: gentleman

Basicly, this is just a silly trait that lowers your moral when you lack fancy things like a suit, dress pants or shoes, a tophat, monicle, or tea. However, if you have all these things, you get stat and moral boosts.
Just a silly idea :stuck_out_tongue:

Hmm… I have no idea what you mean by tea… Carefully sips tea with little finger pointing out, while wearing a top hat, in a room with a cigar, with a suit on, and some dress gloves on Yeah… No idea whatsoever…

This could be balanced by having extra stats when doing stuff like gentleman.

+3 to hit and 20% chance of extra critical for pure class and style.

At 4:00 PM you morale starts dropping until you have had your tea.

Also need to add (blueberry?) scone recipe.

Could make a profession to go along with it. Starts you with a suit, a walking cane, and a bag of tea leaves, or something like that.

Costs exactly as many points as “Gentleman” gives you.

Also not in the game yet: Teapots. Like regular pots, only they can only make tea/Coffee. Or boil water.

Seeing as how you cannot spell negative, I don’t believe you to be a fancy person.

Also, we don’t need anything funny added. Cocaine of whiskey is enough for me.

[quote=“GunnerX, post:4, topic:1326”]At 4:00 PM you morale starts dropping until you have had your tea.

Also need to add (blueberry?) scone recipe.[/quote]

Additionally, Strawberry jam, Lemon curd and all number of preserves.
Surf the apocalypse with style.

Should be pretty easy. Fruit + Sugar + Water + pot + Heat.
Then jam in it a bottle.
HaHA!

When I read the thread title, I’d been expecting a trait that gave you a morale penalty for killing zombies of the opposite sex, similarly to the one for killing zombie kids.

I was vaguely disappointed to find that was not the case.

[quote author=Iosyn link=topic=1371.msg15891#msg15891 date=1369051236]

I am going to punch you in the soul.

I am going to punch you in the soul.[/quote]
I said that not…

I am going to punch you in the soul.[/quote][/quote]

Is fixed now NOW.

Also yes to more canning of preserves. I want cheese from the endless supplies of rotten milk as well.

[quote author=GunnerX link=topic=1371.msg15908#msg15908 date=1369056477]

I said that not…

Is fixed now.

Also yes to more canning of preserves. I want cheese from the endless supplies of rotten milk as well.[/quote]

I don’t even.[/quote]

[quote=“Narc, post:8, topic:1326”]When I read the thread title, I’d been expecting a trait that gave you a morale penalty for killing zombies of the opposite sex, similarly to the one for killing zombie kids.

I was vaguely disappointed to find that was not the case.[/quote]

It’s more of a classy thingy

We should really make the trait something more like “Genteel” so female characters can use it too.

[quote=“Benedict, post:13, topic:1326”]We should really make the trait something more like “Genteel” so female characters can use it too.[/quote] Get back in the kitchen, feminist.

Or y’know, someone who doesn’t want a bad writing decision that sticks out like a sore thumb in the game? :stuck_out_tongue:

But yeah, I AM A FEMINIST. AND WHAT?

Seconded. Gendered terms are poor form, at best, and can actually be an accessibility issue. Best to let everyone be classy.

Seconded. Gendered terms are poor form, at best, and can actually be an accessibility issue. Best to let everyone be classy.[/quote]

Either Genteel, or Classy. I think Classy, just so there can be an extended mutation of, “Classy as Fuck”

[quote=“Benedict, post:15, topic:1326”]Or y’know, someone who doesn’t want a bad writing decision that sticks out like a sore thumb in the game? :stuck_out_tongue:

But yeah, I AM A FEMINIST. AND WHAT?[/quote]
hehe. Yeah, Classy sounds good enough I think. How should we work it though? Random bonusses for wearing classy items?

Should probably make it incremental and give a random bonus when wearing two set items or more. then more of a bonus for more items after that.

Classy as a negative trait?

Lose morale for “peasant clothing” and gain quite a bit from wearing tuxedos/monocles/wielding a cane etc.

[quote=“GunnerX, post:4, topic:1326”]At 4:00 PM you morale starts dropping until you have had your tea.

Also need to add (blueberry?) scone recipe.[/quote]

Mm, tea and poppy seed scones (mutated of course), just before bed.