Just a few things I don’t understand. Feel free to disagree but please explain why you think I am wrong.
- Petpack: its volume in inventory is 10L but it can only store 4L. For comparison: duffel bag 6/35, travelpack 6/30, leather backpack 6/15, etc. Is it because you can actually carry a pet in it, contrary to usual containers which just add inventory space? Because if you can’t, that thing looks like the worst possible container item in the game.
- Eclipse glasses: their Glare Protection stat is 3, but pair of welding goggles which is made from them have glare prot. 2. I checked in item browser, and it seems the only two items in the game that have GP3 are those glasses and welding mask. Looks like these glasses’ stats are leftover from olden times, or maybe just a typo. Otherwise, recipe for welding goggles dosn’t make any sense - why would anyone downgrade quality of an item without getting anything in return?
- Sewer snakes have no skin - says so in butchering menu. IIRC, sewer gators don’t have a skin, too, but I’m unsure on that. Is it just because there are no recipes using snake/gator skins?
- Why are vibrators dropped from zeds not filthy? Heck, they should require autoclave-grade sterilization…
- Why, in the name of all that’s holy, crafting food is not interrupted by inhaling smoke?! And why does my brazier even make smoke big enough for me to cough my lungs out?