There's a dern Horse in the bathroom

Decided to leave my safe haven and go down roads less traveled. Found a bunch of farms. I killed all the Zombies hanging around it, but there was still noises coming from inside the farmer’s house. I put on my Steel Knuckles and prepared for a good old match of fisticuffs. I opened the bathroom door, and there was a goddamn Horse running around like an idiot trying to run away.
Can I tame this Horse and ride it? Someone tell me I can.

I think animals can be befriended by offering them appropriate food, but no, there’s no riding.

No, you can’t ride horses.

you can, however, use a zombie as a mule. You can’t ride it, but it will carry your shit.

meh i wanna mutate my pet cat into a huge monster and mount it with a zweihänder so i can pretend i am he_men

GOD DAMMIT
HORSES IN GAMES ARE THE BEST

[quote=“chefvordivask, post:6, topic:7883”]GOD DAMMIT
HORSES IN GAMES ARE THE BEST[/quote]

you could like uh kill it make a seat out of its hide attach it to a vehicle ride it and pretend … /draws a rainbowshape- imagine

Ahahahahaahahah,a horse in the bathroom is really strange xD but that’s a shame that is not possible ride them ._.

Did it watch you take a shit?

[size=36pt]ಠ_ಠ[/size]

kill horse, butcher it, put meat and skin and other things into shooping cart, weld foot crank and sadle to it now you can ride a horse

“You say there’s a horse in your bathroom, and all you can do is stand there naming Beatles songs?” Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency, Douglas Adams.

Nearly two years. That is how long I have been lurking, waiting for the perfect opportunity for my first post.

Thank you.

1 Like

I too have encountered the horse in the bathroom, only it had a two dogs as companions with it. I don’t want to know what goes on in those farmhouse bathrooms.

And remember you can make Bone Armor kit, so you can reinforce that shooping cart with bone armor plate =D

That’s bad. I would like to ride a Shocker Brute.

…Death in the air
Strapped in the electric chair
This can’t be happening to me

“Crash into a wall
Watch your hp fall
Damage to the brain
From 130 pain!”

This has happened to me with a cow in an earlier version. Except it proceeded to nearly kill me before I shot it enough with my Colt Navy.