The Russian weapons pack!

[quote=“Datanazush, post:17, topic:8079”]Not in Cataclysm America, which is still rather RED SCARE about the whole thing.

That said, totes make an AS VAL or VSS Vintorez and you’ll have my eternal love.[/quote]

That actually gave me an idea: Hidden commie basements filled with vodka, AK47s, and secretly printed versions of Das Kapital and the Communist Manifesto!

Sorry about my suggestions but I CAN NEVER FIND IT :frowning:
Anyway keep up the good work

APS (Avtomat Podvodny Spetsialny)
KSVK

I would, but I really can’t find anything on the caliber it fires. And it’s an underwater gun, so it would be nearly useless on dry land.

You just wanna give me more work don’t’cha…

God, I don’t get how the devs look at endless lines of code all day and try to find faults and add more stuff to it and create functions and oh my god… Anyway… Update.

Added about +5 weapons and two ammo types to this thing.

I would, but I really can’t find anything on the caliber it fires. And it’s an underwater gun, so it would be nearly useless on dry land.[/quote]
On Wikipedia page its caliber is specified (5.56mm). But ADS is better than APS, it can shoot in air and in depth both.

Fires 5.66 according to the page. Common mistake (According to the page). That said, the ADS is a better choice, especially because it uses the same cartridge as regular AK-74s.

Fires 5.66 according to the page. Common mistake (According to the page). That said, the ADS is a better choice, especially because it uses the same cartridge as regular AK-74s.[/quote]

Hmmm… I’ll do it…

what about smg PP-19 Bizon? it come in 3 wariants (one firing 9x18 used in makarow another firing common 9mm and another using 7.62)
but if you are lazy a 9mm wariant is enought (no need for new ammo!)

Christ, I have all of these planned… Come on guys…

Fine then, give us the OTs-14 “Groza”, or the VSSK “Vykhlop”.
Failing that, Makarov PM, Tokarev TT and the Nagant revolver?

AK-12 series.
More Saiga things.
Vepr things.

Eh, I’ll just leave this here.
This too.

Tokarev TT is in the game.

I knew I should’ve checked the item browser to be sure. Oh well, Makky and Nagant 1895 aren’t in, so 2 out of 3 for pistols ain’t bad.

MP412 REX
Nagant M1895 Revolver
OTs-01 Kobalt
OTs-20 Gnom
OTs-38 Stechkin silent revolver
Udar revolver
These are Russian Revolver 's

DO Y’ALL WANT ME TO FINISH OR NAH

Weeeell Russia (smaller cousins included) is a pretty big place. Long history of weaponry for all kinds of situations.

I would like to see the AEK-919 Kashtan

you should add the 6P62 russian hand held 50cal machine gun. theres alot of details about it so heres the wikipedia page: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/6P62

Will any AK variants be added to this mod or only true russian ones?
[size=4pt]Totally not going to request Finnish superior AK variants…[/size]