The J-9

A challenge proposed to me by none other than KA101, is a challenge where you are surrounded by jabberwocks, one on each tile around you (Hence J-9). I SHALL BE DOING IT TODAY.

The jabbers:

My equipment. Warning, big image.

And my bionics. Moderately big image.

Almost forgot my stats. Big image. This was uhh… after the fight. :l

Oh yeah, and I’ll be boxing (style) these foos to death.

I’ll be back with results shortly.

Well… I won.

I just cross-countered them and stunned the hell out of them. Though I couldn’t keep the hydraulic muscles up for my power would be depleted :frowning:

Expected it to be harder, Ka.

[size=14pt]I DEMAND MORE CHALLENGES FROM YOU FORUM DWELLERS, FOR NOTHING CAN DEFEAT KITO MCURIST![/size]

epic

try do this again but with shoggoth instead of jabberwock :slight_smile:

Hahahahhaha… No. I’ve tried on just one shoggoth, and it did not turn out well. I kept stunning it, and it kept moving so I couldn’t keep hitting it. And since it’s stunned, I can’t cross counter (The act of waiting until you dodge your enemy’s attack, then you attack) which is where most of the boxing style gets it’s power from.

J-9?

You might want to go back and recount the number of jabberwocks in that picture.

… It was Ka’s idea.

I always had an idea for a challenge.

Kill someone with Jabberwock’s corpse.

[size=14pt]I MIGHT DO IT[/size]

[size=36pt]THOU MUST FIND THE HOLY SWORD OF ANTIOCH![/size]

How’s that for a challenge?

If that is not possible, finding 25 Granades in one life will suffice.

CHALLENGE CONSIDERED.

[quote=“Rivet, post:5, topic:6443”]J-9?

You might want to go back and recount the number of jabberwocks in that picture.[/quote]

Indeed it is my idea, but Rivet’s right. The J-9 is set up using the debug menu, so yes, you can and you do place a J on your own tile. Without having the ninth J, this can’t be a regulation J-9.

But… But…

[size=14pt]ALRIGHTY THEN I’LL DO IT AGAIN[/size]

Did it. I messed up and hit one while I was placing them, but wevs.

Aftermath:

That last part really gets me. Apparently I was shooting while laying down with my bow…

Congratulations, and thanks for posting.

KA101 is suitably impressed.

Whoop whoop!

J-9 without bows better than self bow and without guns.

Well I did melee the first time, and I wanted to feel cool… And I didn’t use any guns.

Start a new character, spawn a C4, set the timer to 25,000.

You now have 25,000 turns to find 3 Granades before you go kablooey.

[quote=“Senrain, post:18, topic:6443”]Start a new character, spawn a C4, set the timer to 25,000.

You now have 25,000 turns to find 3 Granades before you go kablooey.[/quote]

0_0

[quote=“Senrain, post:18, topic:6443”]Start a new character, spawn a C4, set the timer to 25,000.

You now have 25,000 turns to find 3 Granades before you go kablooey.[/quote]

Fucking awesome challenge. I’m willing to crawl back to Cdda to try this. Not just for Granades, but for killcounts etc.

You’ll need to sleep eventually, but you HAVE to fight through the adrenaline. Like if the movie Speed went on for a few days.

edit: If 10 turns is a minute, then 25000 turns leaves you with about 42 hours before death. What a perfect fucking number.