The J-9

someone destroyed tank bot with bare hands so why do not do this with 2 tank bots?

Tank bots aren’t so hard…

…For you. From what I’ve seen, your character is basically the post-apocalyptic love child of Chuck Norris and Legolas, so you aren’t operating on the same plane as other mere mortals.

As a point of interest, how long has that character been alive for? Years?

Pretty much. Set my season to 70 and started in the winter. Ice labs were hell, but that blade was worth it.

[quote=“FunsizeNinja123, post:19, topic:6443”][quote=“Senrain, post:18, topic:6443”]Start a new character, spawn a C4, set the timer to 25,000.

You now have 25,000 turns to find 3 Granades before you go kablooey.[/quote]

0_0[/quote]

I dare you!

You should do the j-9 with Amiagra Horrors
WITH no mind shield

Alrighty!

That Granade challenge sounds… difficult.

Also, what’s “Nicotine Liquid” and why do you always have some on you? Is that what powers your electric ciggy?

Also, what’s “Nicotine Liquid” and why do you always have some on you? Is that what powers your electric ciggy?[/quote]

It’s ammo for the reloadable e-cig, so yeah.

Kito seems like the e-cig kind of person.

Kito seems like the e-cig kind of person.[/quote]

Tailors confirmed for e-cig smoking badasses. TheZemalf started as one on his LP of 0.A as well.

Sorry to doublepost but I had another idea if Ninja is still up for it: J9 with Spoon as weapon.

Extra Sadism: No hydraulic muscles.

Hmm… The spoon would probs break… So I’ll reinforce it! :smiley:

I… I died.

[size=24pt];_;[/size]

[size=36pt]FFUUUUUCCCCCCKKKKKK[/size]

[quote=“FunsizeNinja123, post:35, topic:6443”]I… I died.

[size=24pt];_;[/size]

[size=36pt]FFUUUUUCCCCCCKKKKKK[/size][/quote]

In Morte Sumus.

Nice job, IcedPee.

I think that means Icedpee wins the Cataclysm challenge wars, what with killing Kito, even if it was indirectly.

[quote=“FunsizeNinja123, post:35, topic:6443”]I… I died.

[size=24pt];_;[/size]

I’m so, so sorry. I’m sure you would have done it if you used a Spork.

Um… [size=6pt]You did backup Kito’s data, right? It would be a shame to see such an awesome character go to waste because of this.[/size]

best heroes die by stupid things like using a moltov coctail in heavy fungal infested forest or fighting jabberwock with spoon

[quote=“IcedPee, post:38, topic:6443”][quote=“FunsizeNinja123, post:35, topic:6443”]I… I died.

[size=24pt];_;[/size]

I’m so, so sorry. I’m sure you would have done it if you used a Spork.

Um… [size=6pt]You did backup Kito’s data, right? It would be a shame to see such an awesome character go to waste because of this.[/size][/quote]

I was gonna use a spork next. And yeah, I did back up my save.

I MUST GET STRONGER! I MUST LOOT ALL THE LABS, KILL ALL THE SHOCKERS, ZOMBIE BIO OPERATORS, AND ALL WHO DARE STAND IN MY WAY FOR ALPHA MUTAGEN