The GRAND release of BL9 - my HUGE Resident Evil inspired MOD

In castle, when you wanna progress throught room with rainbow floor(I think its grand hall), you need 2 industrial ID’s. but you get 2 sciende ID’s instead? Or i took a wrong turn somewhere? Or those 2 card readers are bad types (that would make even more sense, as till now you needed only industrial cards, and onward you need another type). BTW: the room, where you find those 2 ID’s is pretty nice, but when you come here, all enemies are alrdy dead, as the floor is lava :smiley: and you just have to pick loot+cards.

1 Like

Hey there, thank you for informing me of this bug, dear @Simmael, I’ve just updated BL9 to fix it - the card reader has been replaced to accept science ID cards now, about the lava - I have not explored this enough, not sure why all the enemies ended up dead, the lava field emitting furniture should not be dealing damage to them :confused:, anyway, this will possibly be addressed later

I’m currently working on a pretty big expansion update for BL9, I won’t be revealing too many details - but that will expand the lore - making it more original - to turn it into an alien invasion and Earth polluting, add new biomes, structures, new class of weapons, weapon and item upgrades, alien artifacts which will utilize relic_data stat improving, new NPCs quests

It’s taking a while because I am busy with other stuff, just finished my first 3 exams, trying to keep mood more or less ok especially with the current situation in the world, anyway, that’s enough details for now :wink:

I am too stupid, but when i got into inferior room, where i need to go than? Cause in this room only 2 keys, and few enemies, and no more,no doors, or things like this, maybe i missed something?
UPD:Found out, because i searched for Grand Hall, but needed the Central one

1 Like