Text not available for translation

Ah, turns out it was in the ignore list and also being told to extract it, which didn’t quite work out.
Fix is a little more complex, but not overly so.

1 Like

I’ve found another one.
There is an “underbrush” that can’t be translated.

It looks like it should be translatable, the entry for it just isn’t translated.
If this isn’t the issue, I don’t know where to start to fix it.

Yes… sorry that I’ve wasted your time.
It appears that I’ve copied the original word in the singular form. :man_facepalming:t2:
Thank you, like always.

1 Like

Hi!
There are some words from Magiclysm that aren’t translatable, the “valid targets” in the Spells menu:

Should be translatable now:

1 Like

Thank you, @anothersimulacrum !

The weather info (cloudy, clear, light drizzle, etc) is not translatable when using the “Look at the sky” option.

1 Like
1 Like

Hello.
I’ve just found that this text isn’t available for translation: “Universal curfew is in effect. Please return to your home. This unit is authorized to open fire.”

1 Like

I spent more time than I should trying to figure out why it wasn’t be extracted, only to find out I was trying to extract it from the wrong place, so it took me longer than it needed to.

1 Like

Hey, @anothersimulacrum is this your sort of thing to sort? I saw it had been languishing a while but I gather there are technical complications or something?

I did see that in my notifications, but I didn’t really give it more than a glance, so thanks for reminding me of it and making me think about it more deeply.

This one isn’t a trivial issue and needs a relatively more complex solution to address.