Taaanks [Merged]

You are both really cute. Just had to say it.

Nein. o3o

I am a warrior, I AM NOT CUTE I AM FIERCE AND DEADLY… You bring great shame upon my family name

Mobile gun system and 105mm cannons are now a thing.

Dragon how would I fire the main cannon, i seem to only be able to fire the machine guns

Ack. You have to move to the gunner’s position? The driver’s seat only controls the MG that’s mounted on it. The exceptions are the atomic mini-tank, which has a remote-controlled M2 Browning in addition to the main gun, and the mobile gun system where the main gun is only controllable via remote.

Also have to ensure it has ammo, of course. o3o

lol i saw the auto-loader and assumed i didnt need to be in the gunners seat for that one

Ah, sorry. In this case the only benefit it has is the turret has enough volume to hold more than one round at a time. ^^"

Perhaps the very large guns should have an explosion centered on the end of the barrel when they fire :smiley:

Ah, you mean some effect to represent muzzle blast? So long as it doesn’t wreck the tank.

Also, we’re sadly quite lacking in things like minimum arming distances for most weapons that have them in real life. XP

A tank shell would require custom primer, have it be multiple large primers. It’s would have a lot or powder though. Add depleted uranium in the mod for custom bullets and APF rounds. Make it so you can also make guided rounds.

Maybe. I was thinking have the primers be only replaceable with stocks of unused ones in the right military hardware items groups, rather than renewable.

Also, anyone know whether the standard 105mm, 120mm, and 155mm shells use different primers?

They probably do.

Tempting. I’m also pondering how insanely stupid a jury-rigged 105mm antimaterial rifle would be.

Extra helpings of both insane and stupid :smiley:
You’re getting to powder loads that are going to be super dangerous if your barrel fails on you.

Death wish stupid.

It would be hilarious to add such a thing, but solely as a heavy weapon that used the mounted flag. In all honestly, probably won’t add that.

Intended currently working on…a forklift.

To the primers question, All tank shells use the same type of primer, just different amounts.

Hmm, I see. o.O

Primers differ from nation to nation, America has a standert primer