So who put the Resident Evil movie reference in Cataclysm?

Movie.

@

A shambling mess clutching a bottle of malt and a cigar. You tell it to go home, its obviously drunk.

%

A burnt corpse. Somehow it’s presence makes you want to set stuff on fire.

@

A massive, muscular humanoid bigger than a zombie hulk. It is clad in survivor armor and wields a laser pistol. It emits clouds of spores occasionally. It sees you, but does not consider you a threat.

[quote=“TheFlame52, post:44, topic:7929”]@

A massive, muscular humanoid bigger than a zombie hulk. It is clad in survivor armor and wields a laser pistol. It emits clouds of spores occasionally. It sees you, but does not consider you a threat.[/quote]

To the south you hear a ninja cry

Sometimes I think with my sig and my occasional bragging, my ego gets a little out of hand.

Then Ninja comes and gives me a reason for all that. I love you, man.

[quote=“TheFlame52, post:46, topic:7929”]Sometimes I think with my sig and my occasional bragging, my ego gets a little out of hand.

Then Ninja comes and gives me a reason for all that. I love you, man.[/quote]

Cries harder. He doesn’t know if it’s a complement or an insult

Compliment.

I didn’t know where to post this but, if you have the “animatronic monsters” Mod the animatronic pig’s description is a reference to MARKIPLRRR

A bipedal animatronic pig, nearly twice your size. [b]Little piggy go home, little piggy go home.[/b]
Though it is a robot it stinks like death

[quote=“wilson7755, post:49, topic:7929”]I didn’t know where to post this but, if you have the “animatronic monsters” Mod the animatronic pig’s description is a reference to MARKIPLRRR

A bipedal animatronic pig, nearly twice your size. [b]Little piggy go home, little piggy go home.[/b]
Though it is a robot it stinks like death[/quote]

ew

Thinking about it, we need more hudden references. I want a vault spawned hidden in the swamp, buried in the dirt, that has 4 8 15 16 23 42 engraved in the side.

Reference Idea: You find a board game hidden in the dirt.(maybe you dug it up) It keeps making a weird noise. You play it with an NPC. Surprise. You are playing Jumanji.

[quote=“Closet Pankin, post:50, topic:7929”][quote=“wilson7755, post:49, topic:7929”]I didn’t know where to post this but, if you have the “animatronic monsters” Mod the animatronic pig’s description is a reference to MARKIPLRRR

Though it is a robot it stinks like death[/quote]

ew[/quote]
GODDAMMIT I FUCKED IT UP