Surviving The Cataclysm: The Live Action Film

As requested, I’m making a forum sticky with a link to this.

I made a move, starring my. Lot’s of awesome people helped, and ragewaffles made it awesome with special effects and editing magics. Discuss here.

when can we expect a Part 2?

Yea! Part two’d be awesome!

I hate to think that after the zombie apocalypse, I’ll just be another NPC.

Wait a minute! I just need to pick up this mininuke (active) I just foun…

It is not really a live action film but more of a survival tips. It’s good tho.

I loved it,It’s hilarious.

AHahahaha when he puts on the bionic hes all Aauaaauuahah!

Just watched this on youtube, and wow! I was very pleasantly surprised!

Loved the humor in this. Great mix of genuinely funny dialogue and comically little touches (the top hat! the oranges! the pulping sound effects! the knee high barriers!).

If I could you guys, I would direct the second part as part of my second semester project.
Could be fun, or it could suck…

[quote=“TinHead, post:9, topic:4461”]If I could you guys, I would direct the second part as part of my second semester project.
Could be fun, or it could suck…[/quote]
Well, I’m sure it’ll be entertaining, it’s not like everyone can pump out a special-effects filled masterpiece, this one was almost all improv and imagination, and it was hilarious.

[quote=“Forrest, post:10, topic:4461”][quote=“TinHead, post:9, topic:4461”]If I could you guys, I would direct the second part as part of my second semester project.
Could be fun, or it could suck…[/quote]
Well, I’m sure it’ll be entertaining, it’s not like everyone can pump out a special-effects filled masterpiece, this one was almost all improv and imagination, and it was hilarious.[/quote]

It was, in a word, awesome.
Crosses fingers for second part

Don’t have film until next semester, and all I can work with is some teenagers from our campus.
Basically, I have some teenagers I can use in the movie…
MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Oh, and I luckily have Photoshop, CS 6 Flash, and Illustrator!
HELL YEAH
Oh, along with a high-def camera.

oh man, this is quite a few years old now, but that was amazing. This is how I want my apocalypse to look like, barricaded all up in my bunker watching survival videos of Lance Coxswain xD

Lance Coxswain is my hero. Yessss.

What the hey? Am i seriously the first person to discuss how great this is in nearly two years? Woof.