So who put the Resident Evil movie reference in Cataclysm?

This sounds like a mod that adds monsters, not custom NPCs. Still cool though.

Id want to kill one arek cause hed carry all the things /loottastic

We need this.

A zombified mothman who retains some sense of self-preservation and only ever runs away from the player. If killed, would probably be found wearing a hoodie, jeans and either flipflops or leather sandals, and probably carrying a crapton of useless stuff that he thought would come in handy.

And the crowbarrrrrr.

If i get A LOT of time, i could do this. But exams, tileset, parent fights… a lot of time indeed D:

If we’re doing player zombies, I’d be a fungal shocker hulk.

We need to make them appear like our beloved Actual Cannibal. With the attackmon tag so they attack other stuff and are belieavable? Marloss man would be like harder to kill than a jabby unless you got firepower. For the humbles like the moth and me don’t give much hope D:

[size=12pt]S[/size]

A large, snake-like monstrosity shambles about in what appears to be home-made armor and a pair of loot-stuffed duffle bags. It clutches an empty machine gun for dear life in two of it’s hands, and what appears to be a car key in another.

Then again, I have a tendency to treat NPCs like food sources anyway so I probably wouldn’t need to be zombified to be attacking lunch… …I mean the player.
That awkward moment when we turned the reference thread into a “zombified forums people/‘people’” thread.

@

An long haired, young survivor with an an strange yet outstanding christmas hat. Has an old rifle in an strap and it’s wielding a hammer. Does not look much like a threat, but he does not look peaceful either.

[glow=yellow,2,300]@[/glow]

A man wearing a balaclava with black clothing. A strange vest covers his chest and a katana is sheathed at his side. Various CBMs are visible.

I’d play the shit out of a mod like that. c:

I Imagine I’d just be a walrus with a top hat. :smiley: whew! guaranteed source of top hat!

@

A slightly short humanoid with brown rough skin and velociraptor-like feed and hands, slit nostrils on a short snout but retains human eyes. Wearing a pair of armored cargo pants, a very dark green Paddy’s Pub hoodie and a sleeveless, armored trenchcoat. Makeshift kevlar and cloth gloves and boots surround his extremities, exposing just the claws to the air. A dufflebag hangs on its back and a grappling hook goes diagonally across its chest, opposite the duffle bag’s strap, which has been converted into a bandolier, holding match head bombs and molotov cocktails.

Also I’d imagine this mod would work best if it has all these characters as NPCs in a building, a la Refugee Center. What is this building? …A bunker!

I would just be a npc wearing a baseball cap and an odd light jacket. Or a different npc wearing a cyan hoodie.

@
Rookie
Kid with a coil gun (the first weapon someone crafted for Rookie in That RP!) hoodie and poncho holey from acid rain.

@
Arek
Realy slow, encumbered by all these packs and armor.
You see more than 4 watches and 2 pairs of (stylish) sunglasses on him!

[me=StopSignal]takes notes[/me]

i suppose some of those will appear in the “I draw your survivor” thread without anyone noticing.
[hr]
On topic:

The Zombies in the barn on farms sometimes are also a nice reference!

I remember that… Ol’ Ninja was quite the crafter. (I based Ninja off of several runs within Cata…)

I’m so glad someone finally explained that stupid centrifuge/water room.

that water room is reference to move or game? because i do not rember this but maybe i skiped that because of these resurecting zombies