Surviving the Cataclysm Dark Days Ahead Movie

Sooo, what do you think about it! I think its awesome, guys.

If you did not saw it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iC8dlT7SFa0&noredirect=1

Long Life Lance Coxswain.

Just the right balance of corny and campy.

I like it.

Haha, I’d have loved to act in that.
I like acting in my mates school projects and stuff, and that was really good.
I think I could relate to at least half of it in Cataclysm, haha.

why didn’t he do anything with vehicles? :frowning:

Police.

I think it’s funny, I wish it could be longer and cover even more aspects though.

[quote=“infectedmochi, post:6, topic:4445”]I think it’s funny, I wish it could be longer and cover even more aspects though.[/quote]yeah, he didn’t even touch science labs or military bunkers.

To be fair, it would have been difficult to do that in an afternoon in Massachusetts…

someone needs to sticky the link so that everyone can watch it.

._.

Really, Hunter?

Really?

People is lazy.

This is another proof that NPCs … errrr … other SURVIVORS are stupid! :wink:

._.

Really, Hunter?

Really?

People is lazy.[/quote]

It’s also on the front page of the game’s actual site. :wink:

I AM THE REAL MONSTERRRRRR

That has to be added to the insanity messages ingame…

._.

Really, Hunter?

Really?

People is lazy.[/quote]

It’s also on the front page of the game’s actual site. ;)[/quote]do you mean the wiki? or this forum? or is there another CDDA site idk about?

It’s everywhere.

Go to Cataclysmdda.com, it should be there. Anyways, i apologize, i tought that you meant “sticky” to put the link as clickeable, instead of just copying and pasting the URL. Is hard to understand the english expressions sometimes, even more in the Internet.

no, by sticky i meant pin it to the top of the board so that it’s always one of the first things people see when they visit Gameplay, Tactics, and General Discussion

Yeah, i figured it out.

the star of the movie seemed rather well fed for a zombie apocalypse. This was not well cast.

couldn’t help myself with this one…

[quote=“youtoo, post:18, topic:4445”]the star of the movie seemed rather well fed for a zombie apocalypse. This was not well cast.

couldn’t help myself with this one…[/quote]you obviously have no sense of humor.