Small Font/Window

Could someone please explain how to alter the font to be larger or increase the size of the game display? I am on a 1920x1080 monitor and the font is ridiculously small. I am playing with Cygwin Terminal and changing FONTDATA with notepad seems to have no results. When I boot the game it always is at the default.

So basically, is there a way to play this game at fullscreen? If so, could you please explain how?

http://whalesdev.com/forums/index.php?topic=1375.msg25390#msg25390 Watch the last post.

Thanks, but still didn’t work. I even got fed up and just DELETED FONTDATA, and it still ran at the default. Is this because I am using the Linux emulator? Is there something specific I have to do to change it for Linux? No idea why changing the necessary file wouldn’t affect the game.

If you’re using Cygwin, right click inside the window and use options to change font size and whatnot.

Ah, thank you very much, Mr. Wolf! Sorry to bother, but I looked everywhere and couldn’t find documentation on running Cataclysm through the emulator. Appreciate the help!