Having trouble resizing window and font UI on mac

I recently downloaded the mac version of cataclysm dda on my mac, but it too small to play efficiently so I was wondering how I can change the window and font sizes so it can fit my screen. Thanks so much in advance :smiley:

Go to options and towards the bottom there is a viewport x and y option. Change it until it is big enough for you.

For font, go to the game’s main folder > data > FONTDATA. Open it in a text editor and there you can change font type and size.

[quote=“SpaniardSlayer, post:2, topic:1677”]Go to options and towards the bottom there is a viewport x and y option. Change it until it is big enough for you.

For font, go to the game’s main folder > data > FONTDATA. Open it in a text editor and there you can change font type and size.[/quote]

Yeah, that’s not really correct.

To get a bigger viewport, simply resize the terminal window.

It’s possible that you need to resize the window before starting the game, which is admittedly a bit tricky, but to do so, it’s a simple matter of opening a new window in Terminal.app, and then resizing it, before dragging in the cataclysm-launcher and pressing enter to run it.

To change the font, type command-comma to bring up the preferences window, and under “Settings”, alter the font of the profile you are using.

Sorry, if the mac version is different, then I apologize.

[quote=“Williham, post:3, topic:1677”][quote=“SpaniardSlayer, post:2, topic:1677”]Go to options and towards the bottom there is a viewport x and y option. Change it until it is big enough for you.

For font, go to the game’s main folder > data > FONTDATA. Open it in a text editor and there you can change font type and size.[/quote]

Yeah, that’s not really correct.

To get a bigger viewport, simply resize the terminal window.

It’s possible that you need to resize the window before starting the game, which is admittedly a bit tricky, but to do so, it’s a simple matter of opening a new window in Terminal.app, and then resizing it, before dragging in the cataclysm-launcher and pressing enter to run it.

To change the font, type command-comma to bring up the preferences window, and under “Settings”, alter the font of the profile you are using.[/quote]

I have this same problem, but when I do as as suggested and drag the cataclysm.app to the terminal, it only tells me that “-bash: /Applications/Cataclysm.app: is a directory”. I’m new to mac, so if I’m missing something obvious, be gentle.