Sleepy Bug

Hello,

I cought a cold then i took dayquil it made me dead Tired.
I sleep a little and after a few days i got to exhausted (I guess not sleeping enough from the cold.)
Once the cold left i got a message telling me I havent sleept for 2 days.

I am not sure where the bug is in there but the trigger seem to be dayquil + common Cold

thank you
Loup

Dayquil does not make you sleepy, it’s the Nyquil.

Yea, I know thats Why I mentioned this as a possible bug.

in the older versions i had a bug that would make me dead tired if i something interrupted me while sleeping and then it would take 2 days to sleep out the tiredness , but i haven’t seen it in the newer versions.

Maybe you messed up the letters and ate nyquil or sleeping pills instead?

And i think the common cold makes you to be more thirsty and maybe tired.

[quote=“woflsipder, post:4, topic:1778”]in the older versions i had a bug that would make me dead tired if i something interrupted me while sleeping and then it would take 2 days to sleep out the tiredness , but i haven’t seen it in the newer versions.

Maybe you messed up the letters and ate nyquil or sleeping pills instead?

And i think the common cold makes you to be more thirsty and maybe tired.[/quote]

Fatigue Increases Every 50 turns when having a common cold taken from wiki and game code

It’s too much. You pretty much have to sleep non-stop when you have a cold to get back to normal.

not if you spam ingest dayquil before sleeping each dayquil lasts 6000 turns so that’s 1 hour “10 turns = 1 minute.”
so yeah you’d need to ingest 10 at a time. if you have Nyquil (7200 turns +30 fatigue) only then use in conjuction with caffeine pills,energy drink or cola’s when your fatigued + 1 Xanax before sleeping so you will feel brand new then in take at least 10-16 dayquils when you wake up and 10 again before sleeping.

not if you spam ingest dayquil before sleeping each dayquil lasts 6000 turns so that’s 1 hour “10 turns = 1 minute.”
so yeah you’d need to ingest 10 at a time. if you have Nyquil (7200 turns +30 fatigue) only then use in conjuction with caffeine pills,energy drink or cola’s when your fatigued + 1 Xanax before sleeping so you will feel brand new then in take at least 10-16 dayquils when you wake up and 10 again before sleeping.[/quote]

pretty much proves my point

so yeah you’d need to ingest 10 at a time. if you have Nyquil (7200 turns +30 fatigue) only then use in conjuction with caffeine pills,energy drink or cola’s when your fatigued + 1 Xanax before sleeping so you will feel brand new then in take at least 10-16 dayquils when you wake up and 10 again before sleeping.[/quote]

pretty much proves my point[/quote]

Uh, yeah…I forget how much dayquil per pack but fairly confident that IRL one’s supposed to do the job.

I can see the ad now: "Incredibly attractive local logger grisamentum tried FluFix, the Actem Labs product exclusively dedicated to fighting cold and flu symptoms, whilst xyr colleague Stevensonz relied on the Leading Brand. After only one FluFix, grisamentum was able to accomplish a full day’s worth of strenuous logging, whilst Stevensonz had to chug the entire bottle of the leading brand…and then two cups of coffee, a caffeine shot, and a mood stabilizer…to achieve the same productivity.

Kinda makes you wonder why FluFix isn’t the leading brand, huh?"