SIMD principle in crafting

for an important case I need a long rope. and just so long rope “in nature” is not found. rather usual but it just right to bring in endangered species items, so to say it’s time to make it in “the Red Book” and what do we do now? correctly, just crafting. and this - or like a bully-boy break all neighbor windows - get long strands, or painstakingly dissolve the big pile of chopped rags of clothing. One long rope I spend real time about 15-20 minutes, and it’s “greenhouse conditions” that is, if there is not gad zombie that scare me by their appearance and I proposed to terminate craft - and it’s too much press on the button, and the extra delay. and if you stagger around the clouds zombies, but I’m sure they’re with me in my studio can not penetrate, while craft increases sometimes to the whole real hours. that you will agree, is not the case.
may be possible to introduce SIMD (Single Instruction - Many Doing) mode also FOR crafting? in fact there are SIMD-mode but for weapons only - it is the burst-shot.

yes it is a big risk for the crafter.

But every evil genius - we, in our plans to enslave the world prudently strengthened our shop, so you can ignore any long time there ‘lounging personalities’.
right after all? then we know that our stronghold not take anyone. and if so - what are we scared of every rustle and distracted by every newcomer who appeared in sight?
if so - taking into account the above, why do not enter for crafting many of the same things on a single recipe SIMD mode?

There is the “Craft as long as possible” command (by default unassigned), however, I do think it might be better served as a “Multicraft” option where it lets you punch in a number of times to repeat the action, rather than relying on some interrupt.

thanks, i will look for it.

but how about multi-disassemble rags?
i do not find that feature, but this feature very need

for that to dissolve only ONE need to rag on the thread:
, then the cursor go on the rag (and this is the time and, moreover, it is possible to miss), then the then then , though if there were not walking zombies.
for long rope must be very, very much rags unraveled.

that’s why need modification for almost any command in the game.
precisely in order to be able to give a command, and while it would be possible - given command should be executed.
even if this command - just go ahead.

can be in the game to introduce the ability to create macros?

The dissemble button is ( .

If you want to dissemble something on the ground, you may be able to do it with B .

Hacky but effective, stand over your pile of rags and hold down ‘B’. The 'B’utcher command was overloaded to also mean ‘dissasemble’ a while back, and ‘B’ on the butcher menu disassembles the first thing in the pile.

Macros are pretty much not happening, better multi-action support is likely.

[quote=“Kevin Granade, post:5, topic:7096”]Hacky but effective, stand over your pile of rags and hold down ‘B’. The 'B’utcher command was overloaded to also mean ‘dissasemble’ a while back, and ‘B’ on the butcher menu disassembles the first thing in the pile.

Macros are pretty much not happening, better multi-action support is likely.[/quote]
hmmm…
need to disable the Y/N confirmation of Disassemble.

but butchering a pile of rags without of zombie corpse in the same square with pile of rags - not work. but - none the less - thanks. i will try this.
some time later
only Hold down B key - not helps. - i get transparant with many rags - i need to choose exact rag.

seatbelts are pretty much short ropes and you can remove them from carseats and such

seatbelts is the good source of rope crafting. i get in ming this fact.
and - bomb all near cars for seatbelts.

bomb = disassemble something that does not belong, yet no one sees, and grab yourself something that you need more than the owner - on a good memory (russian folklore :wink:
example - i bomb the collective farm tractor for the parts for mixer :slight_smile: