Shut down German Launchpad translation page (Transifex is used instead)

Would anyone mind if the German translation on Launchpad were to be closed down?
https://translations.launchpad.net/cdda/trunk/+translations

I would NOT recommend to translate anything German on Launchpad, since I exclusively contributed my translations on Transifex for version 0.C and I am the largest contributer of German strings.

I recommend to any German translator to to ignore Launchpad and use Transifex to avoid duplicated work:
https://www.transifex.com/cataclysm-dda-translators/

If nobody has a problem with it, I suggest to once and for all shut down the Launchpad page for German so that only Transifex remains. Of course, other languages must stay untouched by this.
It is simply a bad idea to have two translation systems up at the same time, this only causes chaos and needless duplicated work.

If you contributed a large number of strings (>400 strings or >=12 hours of work) on Launchpad after the release of 0.C, please reply here so we can try to sort things out. I hope nobody did this so this would save us some trouble and hard work gone down the drain. If you contributed less, well I think it is probably not worth the hassle to locate and rescue those strings, it would probably be faster to just re-translate them.

IMO, that Launchpad page should have been closed down a long time ago, but I somehow forgot that this page was still active.

This is probably redundant, but you’re in charge of anything involved with the German translation as far as I’m concerned, so whatever you want to do is fine with me (thanks for working with everyone else though). Just let me know if there’s anything I need to do to help.

Furthermore, German translations is never merged in to github.

I am not actually in “charge” of the German translations.

I am the largest contributer of German strings to C:DDA, but I don’t have control over the translation platforms themselves.

So I am basically asking whoever manages these platforms to shut down Launchpad, as long not large chunks of work would be wasted.
Please give it at least 30 days from the date of this posting before actually closing down anything—this time should be long enough for people to speak up.

Edit: Oops, I just noticed I somehow ended up as “coordinator” for German in Transifex. I don’t know exactly what this means. But I can’t see any special “powers” (lol) on Launchpad, which is my object of interest.

BTW: Is translation on Transifex open for anyone or is it invite-only or do other restrictions apply? On Launchpad it was open for all with an account and it never caused problems on German.

BTW: Is translation on Transifex open for anyone or is it invite-only or do other restrictions apply? On Launchpad it was open for all with an account and it never caused problems on German.
If someone want to join he send request and you must approve it. Or invite someone. At least in Russian team.