Shotgun adapters

I know that we have mods for firearms, that can change the ammo that a firearm uses, well how about thishttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rvWCtVeOoyI&feature=youtu.be&t=8m16s

You could have these for shotguns, and the adapters would allow more of less any type of ammo to be use ,expect maybe the rivetech? ammo, with a shotgun.

I’m thinking for the double barrel, sawn off and pumps, but not the rivetech ones as they are pretty OP already, also thinking that more of a variety of different ammo adapters for the double/sawn off, compared to the pump, due to how easy they are to put in, also thinking that you can get them either rifled or not.

Going to need a summary, I’m not watching a 10 minute video to get a random suggestion.

Basically, to me, shotgun adapters are things that go into your shotgun to make the insides shoot diffrent calibers.

Riiight… so… that idea is so bad I don’t even know where to start.
I’d be fine to have them in the game, but be aware that they’d be RIDICULOUSLY inaccurate, pretty much the most inaccurate gun in the game. (yes, worse than pistols)

The thing is effectively a few-inch long barrel stuck inside your shotgun barrel. In reality I’d be extremely worried about jams from especially shot being fired out of one of these things. Pistol or rifle ammo would be just fine, but still with accuracy on par with a snub-nose pistol.

Well, I think shotgun adapters are a good idea. :l

Any reasoning?

Any reasoning?[/quote]

Have some 308. ammo? Found a 308. shotgun conversion? Have managed make a single/double barrel shotgun? Slap that mod on that shotgun and start shooting things.

Bam. But you should know I’m not good at reasoning.

Any reasoning?[/quote]

Have some 308. ammo? Found a 308. shotgun conversion? Have managed make a single/double barrel shotgun? Slap that mod on that shotgun and start shooting things.

Bam. But you should know I’m not good at reasoning.[/quote]

Already have rifle conversions.

Eh, whatever.

I have a few .45 adapters and they’re accurate as a hypersniperpiperrifle

You’d only be able to use these on breach-action shotguns. Dem adapters are way too big for anything else.

I’m not sold on the adaptors, but I do wonder about ‘normal’ shotgun addons like chokes or spreaders.