Request for a mod

What about that scp that is an info hazard that from what I could gather forcibly takes the thing with information about it away such that the only way to record information safely is to use pictures and Morse code.

Was that that from the the create paranormal photographs thread from back in 05~ that birth’d Slenderman?

Slenderman did come from Something Awful, yes.

Provide a Serial Number please, because chances are no one will know what you’re talking about. Luckily, I know the SCP in question. It is ●●|●●●●●|●●|●.

Honestly, I don’t think we should go for straight up copies of all the SCPs on the grounds that a lot of them would be instant death hazards. And no one likes instant death hazards.

You could also get away with a indirect reference, instead having a Science Lab that houses all the remaining mutant experiments and dangerous artifacts. I’d love to walk into a base and meet a Mutant whose been trapped there in a stasis pod and wants to bash some heads with me.

Not only dangerous artifacts, but pretty usefull ones like scp-500 (it’s a pretty op heal-all magical pill). But the majority of scps would be unimplementable because the game can not handle alternate dimensions and various other spatial mumbo jumbos, identity stealing or monsters like the shy guy because just seeing him its a death sentence since the game has a 360° vision. :no_mouth:

I also kinda wonder what the various organizations responses to the cataclysm would be.

The Foundation would full deploy all their Mobile Task Forces in an effort contain/destroy all anomalies to restore normalcy at the cost of exposing themselves to the public. The Global Occult Coalition would start the protocol pizzicato doing pretty much the same thing the foundation might do, also they will expose all of the other organizations to the public.

As for the other 6+ factions i don’t really know, they are anomaly sellers, antisocial paranormal anartists, abnormal circus freaks, cultists, terrorists, etc.

The Foundation would full deploy all their Mobile Task Forces in an effort contain/destroy all anomalies to restore normalcy at the cost of exposing themselves to the public.

Well they would be making liberal use of amnestics to cover things up afterwards and prevent public exposure (because public exposure would defeat the entire purpose of the Foundation’s existence: preserve normalcy). Honestly the Foundation would have begun investigating and put a stop to the Cataclysm long before it happened. Their network is just too extensive and resource base too large for anything to slip by.

Again, no one says we need be 100% faithful to the inspiration. Even the SCP Foundation has fucked up, sometimes quite catastrophically. There’s also the fact that they can be blindsided by the effects of something that they are unaware of.

That wasn’t my question, I posted in the specific thread that Slenderman originated in way back in the day, but last track of the thread somewhere after 3k posts. I was wondering if SCP-173 originated from that same thread. I’ve been an SA member for a very, very, very long time. :10bux: