Regarding the fast zombies mod

Would it possible to make a mod that rather than increasing the Speed of zombies (thus making them attack twice as much every turn, which is EXTREMELY brutal when coupled with double movement speed), instead cutting their movement speed cost in half? I like the idea of playing the game with zombies that are actually fast, since you can actually outrun them at walking speed. The Fast Zombies mod fixes this, but has the (probably) unintended consequence of making every zombie at least 10 times as dangerous than before because of the increased attack speed.
Cutting movement-cost in half would make them twice as fast without affecting anything else, which I’m pretty sure is what was intended, but is that even possible?

if you have correctly diagnosed everything than that sounds correct… even if you havn’t… I think that is still correct. I think…

[quote=“voskhod, post:1, topic:11009”]Would it possible to make a mod that rather than increasing the Speed of zombies (thus making them attack twice as much every turn, which is EXTREMELY brutal when coupled with double movement speed), instead cutting their movement speed cost in half? I like the idea of playing the game with zombies that are actually fast, since you can actually outrun them at walking speed. The Fast Zombies mod fixes this, but has the (probably) unintended consequence of making every zombie at least 10 times as dangerous than before because of the increased attack speed.
Cutting movement-cost in half would make them twice as fast without affecting anything else, which I’m pretty sure is what was intended, but is that even possible?[/quote]
What if they simply attacked 2ce as slow when you mak them 2ce as fast o.O

wouldn’t that be more complicated?