Really bad Day custom variants

this mod is called state trooper start, due to the original intent of it being a police themed mod

UPDATED APRIL 20, 2017: new starts, less bugs, and some new cars!

this mod comes with 4 new scenarios and 5 custom starts

"name": "Challenge-Really Bad Day DELUXE",
"description": "You are an illiterate crack addict, and somehow you woke up to this: You start drunk to the point of incapacitation, depressed, infected, surrounded by fire, surrounded by zed, naked, sick with the flu, addicted to drugs, completely unarmed, and in the middle of a forest in wintertime.",

"name": "Challenge-Really Bad Day in PRISON",
"description" : "You are an illiterate convicted felon living a normal prison life. Then today happened: You got drunk to the point of incapacitation, depressed, infected, surrounded by fire, surrounded by turned prisoners and crazy turrets, sick with the flu, addicted to drugs, it's winter, and you're still in prison...",

"name": "Challenge-Prison Guard Really Bad Day",
"description" : "You are supermax prison guard living a normal life. Then today happened: You got drunk to the point of incapacitation, depressed, infected, surrounded by fire, surrounded by turned prisoners and crazy turrets, sick with the flu, addicted to drugs, and its winter! At least you still have your gear...",

"name": "Challenge-Bank Heist Really Bad Day",
"description" : "You are master bank robber, and you have just completed the biggest heist of all. You were expecting heavy police force surrounding the bank. Instead, the you got the zombies. Also, the place is on fire! At least you still got the gold...",

"name": "Challenge-Extreme crash",
"description" : "You are junior officer in the Army, and you got into the last evac chopper. You were expecting medals and promotions. Instead, you got to be the only survivor of the crash when the pilot turned. You are drunk and have an infected wound. Plus you are surrounded by zeds and flames. You still got gear...",

attachment feature of site is full, so i could not post an attachment. remove spaces from link

the prison guard, helo crash, and heist options start with good gear, but are a pain to survive long enough to get to saftey

NEW ONES ARE:
“name”: “State Police SWAT”,
“description”: “Obey and Survive. Comply or Die. Order and Submission will be assured, no matter the cost…”,

“name”: “Enhanced FBI Riot Agent”,
“description”: “The fact i was even deployed meant you were screwed even before the zombies…”,

“name”: “Enhanced Army Ranger”,
“description”: “USA! USA! USA!..”,

more start scenarios too! and more professions!

the mod has all files in the link, just drag the downloaded files to the cdda mod directory, and extract. then enjoy the digital suffering :slight_smile:

this is the link for anyone who wants it

EDIT: fixed link and fixed a missing comma

edit two: thanks so much to noctifier for his aid in showing me how to link

You can also make links embedded into words like this. Just quote this comment and modify to add your link.

thank you so much sir. just amended the post with this. i am in your debt

updated it with new engineer start which includes a lot of tools

updated today on april 20th

420 update, nice!

Btw, One that I thought would be good is Really Bad-Day Evac; its like the regular Evac scenario (all professions available and start in Evac shelter) but with the point bonus and problems of Really bad day.

Shouldn’t the enhanced army rangers description be “Rangers lead the way”?

Hahahah, I love the descriptions. And wow, that prison one seems nasty.