Random Weapons *Taking Requests*

Must have potato cannon :slight_smile: I’d love to taze a zombie with one, anyway :slight_smile:

Also a nicer array of fireworks (Roman candles, bottle rockets, flashers, smoke bombs, and of course firework shops with no-one around to keep me from smoking inside!) wouldn’t hurt…

Are shuriken in??

Paintball gun (if BB is there, paintball can be! Could have other uses as well (tagging stuff, mostly, maybe a non-lethal way to scare off animals, or cheaply raise firearms skill?)

What does throwing a flask or jar of toxic waste do? Aerosol can bombs…

Napalm?

Are claymores (the mine, not sword!) in??

Jaws of life? :stuck_out_tongue:

Flare guns in?? (I should research these ones I’m not sure of, but I’m a lazy person)

Rc car or manhack + attached active claymore mine… Or RC cars could carry existing throwable explosives and bolt in a straight line until they impact something and then explode (or carry an active grenade farther than you can throw…)

Motion sensing Santa that stands guard while you sleep? (I just want to hoard dancing Santas, and for him to belong in this topic you’d have to weaponize him somehow… Another peaceful idea is a glass cutter tool for quiet window entry)

Are those incredibly tiny .22 pistols in (is it Derringer?)?

A metal (sharpened) turkey baster that can be filled with anything from gasoline to orange juice for melee (for injecting, but that’d probably take fresh code).

Hedge trimmer or electric chainsaw? Icepick? Mountain/ice climber’s hammer/pick? (can’t recall what its proper name is…)

Net gun! Bubble gun (and bubble pipe to smoke)! Uh… Pizza cutter? Could add realistic toy guns, or replicas, that don’t reveal themselves as cheap knockoffs immediately :o

Some kind of melee weapon could be made from razor wire, but I can’t think of a convenient frame for it…

Are marbles in, for slingshot ammo and comical traps?

Glowstick arrows that tag the victim with a light source?

Clothing could gain a “smelly” status after days of being worn with no rain or swimming to wash them, and then those clothes could technically be used for bait/attractant when shed… Guess its less weapon, more human-stench grenade…

Gah, I’ve hit a wall… So many attacks that zombies don’t care about, like pepper spray or poisons or being doused with things like bleach (which would merely clean a zombie’s dingiest whites, while a human would suffer (temporary?) blindness and toxic fume inhalation and eventual chemical burn… Zombies have it easy.)

Sorry for my poor forum skills, and for my obsession with smileys and parenthesis and “…”'s, and for my wishlisting, and for performing no research at all before posting, and lastly for my apologetic nature :wink: But if even one idea is good, or at least un-thought of, then YES. YES!